18 Pics of People Who’ve Won a Game of Genetic Roulette
Sometimes DNA can perform miracles, so it’s no wonder that the way genes work is still partly a mystery for scientists. While researchers keep on trying to shed light on this subject, people are flabbergasting the Internet with photos of them and their relatives, making us wonder whether they have found a way to time travel.
We at Bright Side strongly believe that an apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, and these 18 people are living proof of it.
1. “My father passed when I was 4, but people always told me that I looked like him...a lot.”
2. Like father like son, royal edition: Prince William and his son, Prince George
3. “It blows my mind how much I look like my nan when she was my age.”
4. “Me in 2014, my grandpa in 1963 on the right”
5. This girl and her mom look like twins.
6. Marcheline Bertrand and her daughter look like sisters from different decades.
7. “Handsome” genes must run in this family!
8. “My son and me at roughly the same age!”
9. This photo made us wonder whether someone already knows how to time travel.
10. “My grandpa and me, 40 years apart”
11. “This is my great-great-grandfather, Tom. I had never seen a picture of Tom until a year after I shaved the mustache.”
12. “My dad and me around the same age”
13. Queen Victoria and her fourth great-granddaughter, Princess Beatrice
14. Looks like a great deal of the DNA this man has comes from his grandfather.
15. “My mother insists I look like my grandfather in 1942.”
16. “Found this picture of my grandmother the other day. Felt like I was looking in the mirror.”
17. “I was hanging out with my mom and realized I know exactly what I’ll look like in 35 years...”
18. “My mother and I are almost identical.”
- Yes, but which one is the mother? © lionguild / reddit
Do you look like any of your relatives? If you could change your looks, who would you want to look like?
Preview photo credit HyunSeungYu / imgur
Bright Side/People/18 Pics of People Who’ve Won a Game of Genetic Roulette
Share This Article