18 Pics That Can Fill Your Cup of Happiness
According to a study, there are approximately 18 types of smiles, and if this article will spark at least one grin in you, we’ll consider our job complete. We’ve put together a few images that need no caption to be understood — all of them ooze positive vibes and are a powerful reminder that happiness is about finding joy in the little moments.
Bright Side loves to spread good vibes around, and we have a special selection of pics that we hope will touch your heart.
1. “How my dog asks to get picked up onto my bed”
2. “This is my boyfriend and our daughter, my heart is full.”
3. “It’s almost as if the cat knows you’re taking a picture.”
4. “Proposed to the love of my life over the summer. My friend took this right after she said yes. The happiest day of my life!”
5. “Looks like my niece will be sleeping soundly for this trip.”
6. “I had my overgrown thyroid removed 2 weeks ago and with it, hopefully, some of my health problems. For now, I have 2 smiles.”
7. “My cat got a cold and the vet recommended a warm compress for his eyes. I think he’s enjoying his spa time.”
8. “After years of wanting to ride on a motorcycle, I finally convinced my friend to take me for a spin...the facial expression says it all.”
9. “He was so happy the day we brought him home from the shelter.”
10. “2 officers stopped to help a young boy change a bike tire after they noticed he was struggling on his own.”
11. “After years of struggling with infertility, it’s finally the happiest day of my life.”
12. “My first week as a stay-at-home dad has been rough...”
13. Someone has a really peaceful guest in their yard.
14. “Made this rocking chair in ‘97 woodshop class when I was 14 years old. Had no idea why I’d kept it for 24 years. I’m 38 and now I’ve realized it belongs to my son.”
“His face makes all those years worth it.”
15. “Here’s my niece and me — my sister made me her godfather. So happy!”
16. “My 97-year-old papa with our puppy”
17. If you’re happy and you know it, raise your hand!
18. “Favorite moment from my wedding: when my bride asked for a first look with our golden.”
Where do you get your daily dose of happiness? If you could choose between spending a day with your family or spending a day getting pampered at the spa, which would you choose?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!