25 Celebs Share Priceless Moments of Their Lives That Show They’re Pretty Much Like Us
It seems like famous people are so different from us, so unattainable. We’re used to seeing photos of them on the covers of magazines: with professional makeup on, wearing designer clothes, and striking a pose. But there’s something that unites us all — it’s family.
Bright Side has found photos of celebrities with their family members that can show you how similar we all are when it comes to the people we love and care about.
1. It’s flexing time!
2. Jason Momoa knows how precious the time you spend with your sweet grandparents is.
3. “10:55 pm last night. Our royal baby was born.”
4. Baby kisses are the greatest!
5. Being sisters means someone’s always got your back.
6. There is no place like home...
7. If you want to be a good dad you just gotta let your kids pick your nose.
8. Nothing can break a strong bond between a mother and her child.
9. We hope your siblings make you as happy as Margot and Cameron Robbie make each other!
10. Amber Heard never forgets to spend some quality time with her sister!
11. No Snapchat filter needed when your son puts a flower in your hair:
12. Cherish every moment with the people that matter to you.
13. Vanessa and Stella Hudgens are sister goals.
14. Vacation photo essentials: a smiling family and a beautiful sunset to capture the delight.
15. Karen Gillan certainly got the moves from her dad!
16. Brothers will be goofy brothers.
17. It’s so nice when you and your sister can laugh together!
18. “Me: Baby, daddy’s gotta go to work.
Jazzy: No daddy you really need your nails painted — as she looks up at me with her mama’s gorgeous blue eyes.
Me: Yes, you’re absolutely right.”
19. “Before we eat them we baste them and humor them...”
20. 3 peas in a pod:
21. When they ask you to smile for the camera:
22. We’re sure Hilary Duff and her son are having lots of fun making fish faces together!
23. It’s such a great idea to start a music band with your kids!
24. Love overload:
25. Jared and Shannon Leto like making silly illusion photos just like everyone else!
Do you have any touching family photos? We’d love to see them in the comments!