7 Brain Teasers You Might Be Asked During a Job Interview
Sometimes employers ask applicants to solve brain teasers. They are trying to check and see how you can handle stress, analyze information, and problem solve. Basically, they need to see your reaction to make sure you are a good fit for the position.
We at Bright Side tried to solve some brain teasers that interviewers might ask and we would like to suggest 7 tricky examples that can test your wit.
1. How many holes are there in the t-shirt?
2. Tracy’s mother has 4 children. One child is named April. The second one is May. The third is June. What‘s the fourth one’s name?
3. A man was born in 1945, but he’s only 30 years old now. How is this possible?
4. Make one word from all the following jumbled letters:
R E O D N O W.
5. If you delivered pizza, how would you benefit from the use of scissors?
6. Can you copy the image without lifting your pen from the paper?
7. A stone that weighs 2 kg and an iron balance that weighs 2kg weight were put on each side of a scale and immersed in water. Will the scale remain balanced or will it tilt?
What do you think about being asked brain teasers in a job interview? Have you ever had to answer a question like this?