10 Actors Who Look Exactly the Same as the Real People They Played
Paying homage to great personalities by making movies dedicated to them is an elegant way of bringing them to life, and making sure no one forgets their legacy. And some actors look exactly like their real-life counterparts, making the movies that much more special and emotional. These celebrities might as well be siblings with the historical figure they portrayed, which made us, at Bright Side, blink twice just to be sure.
1. Michael Douglas as Liberace in Behind The Candelabra
2. Sherilyn Fenn as Elizabeth Taylor in Liz: The Elizabeth Taylor Story
3. Chris Hemsworth as James Hunt in Rush
4. Madonna as Eva Peron in Evita
5. Ben Kingsley as Mahatma Gandhi in Gandhi
6. Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in Jimi: All Is By My Side
7. Will Smith as Muhammad Ali in Ali
8. Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles in Ray
9. Demetrius Shipp Jr. as Tupac Shakur in All Eyez On Me
10. Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix as June Carter Cash and Johnny Cash in Walk The Line
Which of these celebs look closest to the real-life personality they played? Do you know of any other lookalikes?