10 Best-Selling Pet Products That Were Designed by Geniuses
The name we give our pet can also tell us something interesting about our personality. For example, if you name your pet after a fictional character, it means you like smart people and that it’s difficult to impress you. So the connection between a faithful furry friend and its owner has more significance than we thought.
That’s why Bright Side has chosen some bestsellers to help you show your pet how much you love them.
1. A trendy plush toy in the shape of a coffee cup that lets your pet be even more like you if you’re a coffee lover. It has a handle that makes it easy to grab with its teeth.
- This soft, durable toy will help keep pets from chewing and tearing your things to pieces.
- You can choose any other cup.
- The toy makes sounds that will keep your pet engaged.
Our puppy is obsessed with this toy! The squeaking element gets her attention, and she sees me with Starbucks cups all the time, so now she has one of her own. It has definitely made playtime more fun. Five stars! @ JK
2. Let your pet rest comfortably on its couch, just like you. This plush bed is both pretty and practical.
- The fabric of this dog bed is made with enhanced scratch resistance.
- The inner foam padding is waterproof.
- The cover is easily removable with a zipper and machine washable.
It arrived today, and we just got it assembled, and it’s fair to say our boy loves his new bed. He was so happy with it, and so are we! Great thickness and is firm enough to be comfy without losing the sides. It’s so soft and looks more expensive than it actually is! Also, it’s very simple to put together! So happy with this purchase. @ Kaitlin N.
3. These easy-to-use doorbells will take your pet’s development to the next level. They’ll be able to communicate their needs to you with just a ring.
- Pets of all heights can easily reach the bells.
- It hangs easily on any door handle or small hook.
- This is a great way to have fun and effectively train your pet.
Excellent. Our 15-week-old puppy took to these instantly, realizing just what was needed. As time has progressed, she is becoming a little bit of a pickle, ringing the bells when she wants to go out and play, not just to have a wee. A great product for an intelligent pup. @ Happy Shopper
4. Your cat will no longer be bored walking around the house, not knowing what to do. This multi-purpose kitty tree will fill your four-legged friend’s life with fun.
- This tree is for kittens to rest as well as to scratch.
- It comes with a mouse on a string that will keep your cat entertained.
- Size: 90×30×30 cm
I bought this shortly after finding out I would soon be the owner of two rescue kittens. It arrived the same day they did, and they absolutely loved it.
They both love all its aspects: sitting on the very top platform and surveying things, the mouse that hangs from the top platform, scratching posts, lower platforms, the cylinder, and their little hidey-hole in the bottom cube.
It is very easy to put together. I have not used the raw plug and screw, which I presume were to attach it to a wall via a drill, as I did not feel this was necessary. @ CraftMouse
5. Take care of your pet wherever you go. This bowl is convenient because it won’t take up space in your bag; it can even be attached to your dog’s leash!
- It has a folding function.
- The clip hook attaches easily to a backpack or belt loop.
- Available in 3 colors
I bought this to replace my other travel bowl that had worn out. It’s a lot sturdier than my old bowl and holds more water. I love the pink color! You won’t be disappointed, and your dog will love you for buying it. @ Susan B.
6. Make removing dirt after a walk enjoyable rather than stressful. This towel can quickly dry your dog’s hair and will be very comfortable for you.
- This towel will absorb water or dirt and dry your pet with minimal effort.
- It is more convenient than ordinary towels because it has special pockets for your hands.
- It’s machine washable and dryable.
This is an amazing product, and I’m about to order another one! I bought this to keep in my car for when I take the dog to the beach, and it works really well at getting the sand off her. Because she’s a small dog, it’s also great to wrap around her back and under her tummy to pick her up when she’s wet and muddy. My dog has a bad back leg and doesn’t like it being rubbed, but with this being so soft, she loves it. It washes really well and looks like new once it is washed. @ Amazon Customer
7. Feel like a professional groomer. Your pet will always be cared for and pretty with this self-cleaning brush! The thin bristles give your furry friend a pleasant massage feeling. The comb also has a special curved handle that makes it comfortable to hold.
- Easy to clean — just remove the bristles with the push of a button, then wipe off the collected fur.
- Great for cats and dogs of all hair types.
- Helps reduce shedding and also removes dirt.
The groomer I went to recommended that I try a brush of this general type instead of the combination of pin brush and undercoat comb that I had previously used. A “self-cleaning” brush sounded too good to be true but had to be worth a go. And, yes, it was. I have two 9-month-old Mastin x GSDs (with radically different coat types) and an 18-year-old border collie x West Highland terrier, and this brush works superbly well on all of them. One click of the button when the brush gets full and a weird rectangular pad of hair just drops straight out, ready to be picked up or vacuumed. Unlike, well, pretty much every other brush I have tried, this one also doesn’t seem to send loose hair spiraling into the air. It’s great: it feels very sturdy, with a comfortable grip, and it seems like it will last a good long while. Highly recommended! @ Persiflage
8. Your pet will always have the right amount of water. This fountain will make drinking more interesting and provide clean water.
- This mini-fountain purifies water with a built-in filter.
- It can hold 1.8 l of water and be cleaned easily with the brush kits.
- Comes with: 1 fountain, 2 replaceable filters, 1 adjustable silent water pump
I love this fountain. I’ve tried others for my cat, and she never used them. This one she actually uses! It’s just like a faucet, which is why she likes it. It used to be she would only drink out of the kitchen sink, but that wasn’t working for me. So I ordered this and put it right next to the sink, so she’d find it easier to understand that it was just like the sink. Sure enough, it worked! I change the water once a week to make sure it’s always fresh for her. She loves it. I’ve told all my cat owner friends too because they have the same issue with their cats liking the sink. @ A&W Mavis
9. A three-tiered, hyper-soft, warm bed for small animals that will make their days much more eventful. This hammock will let them snuggle up and romp around their cage.
- Suitable for rats, guinea pigs, small ferrets, hamsters, squirrels, chinchillas
- Cozy fleece and velvet fabric that is easy to clean
- Size: 30 × 30 cm
Absolutely amazing. My mice are hardly out of them. They climb on the top, in the middle section, and in the bottom section. They haven’t chewed it at all. They have put hay in it as extra bedding, not that they need it as it’s super warm and soft. When I bought it, I thought they would never use it. They would probably chew it to shreds. It would last 2 minutes... How wrong was I. They love it. I was searching all around their bin cage and when I’d done that I thought I’d check the hammock and the 4 mice were in there. So now I’ve ordered 8. Super recommend. @ sarah jordan
10. Our little friends should also have their own safe space. They will sleep softly on this cozy pillow. And its design will amuse you and your guests.
- The pillowcase can be removed and washed separately, and the bed is also machine washable.
- It has a non-slip design.
- Available in different colors and sizes to suit your small friend.
I’m very happy with this. My lop is still a baby, weighing just over 2 pounds, but she has plenty of room and enjoys sitting in it. It’s soft, plush, and easy to clean. @ Amber M.
What is your pet’s name? How long have you had it? Share a picture of your beloved furry friend in the comments!
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.