11 Beauty Products That Fix Many Issues You Might Be Facing
Skincare is undoubtedly one of the most talked about issues today and everyone is looking for ways to improve their body, face, and hair. For example, Liz Hurley has said that she uses moisturizer on her face 6 times a day and 10 times a day on her neck. Now, we’re not saying that you should do that, but having a routine you swear by can be miraculous. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of 11 products you might want to include in that routine.
1. To peel your feet, this exfoliating mask with lactic acid can repair your heels no matter how cracked they are.
- The mask aims to painlessly remove all calluses and cracks from your feet while rejuvenating and regenerating your skin.
- It has been dermatologically tested and doesn’t include any harmful ingredients.
- It’s very easy to use. Just soak your feet, then apply the mask and leave it on until it peels off by itself.
Here are reviews from a few happy customers who loved using this product:
— The first night I tried them, the scent was very pleasant, which was different from the different brands I tried, where it did smell like strong chemicals. The next day, I already had slight peeling but not the same as everyone else would say. I was a little discouraged but knew it could take a few days.
By day 3, my feet were peeling excessively. It was honestly gross how much was coming off my feet, but I took it as a sign that the product was working. I do recommend wearing socks or something just to help collect the skin, so you don’t get it everywhere.
— I purchased this a year ago and still use it, and I will say my feet remain smooth for a while, although I have a job where I’m always on my feet, but I’m also fairly young. I will say I’ve tried doing the mask dry and on soaked feet as it suggests, and I think you get faster results on soaked feet because this was the peeling I got after only 3 days, whereas on dry, I got peeling around day 5 or 6 like it says.
— By day 12, maybe 50% of my foot had peeled. It’s been almost entirely thick small chips/flakes, especially on my calluses. There isn’t much for large peeling sheets, but that’s fine by me.
I did try to peel a little off, and it made my feet very sore, like over-cheese grating. I don’t recommend it, but it’s so tempting. Because my calluses are so thick, these flakes coming off are THICK.
2. To make your cuticles and nails look healthy again, this oil will make them stronger and more flexible.
- It softens your cuticles and strengthens your nails.
- It has antioxidant properties and it penetrates the nails.
- It’s a blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E.
Here are a few reviews from people who found this oil very helpful:
— I bought this because my nails are constantly splitting and peeling, and I read some reviews that said this would help. I’ve only been using it for about 3 weeks, but it does seem to be helping, and my cuticles look awesome.
— My nails and the skin around my nails tend to peel. I found this, and I can’t believe it really works! I’ve tried all the things claiming to do the trick, and nothing did! I rubbed it on a lot at first, but now I only do it whenever I notice a problem, and it takes care of it right away. Love how little is needed too, lasts forever!
— I am a nail-biter, I have been as long as I can remember, and it takes its toll on my confidence. A few years ago, I tried out a different brand of serum to try and quit biting. It worked good, but nothing like this stuff! This stuff is truly what your nails crave! Helped heal all of my cuticles quickly and made my nails grow SO fast, almost TOO fast.
3. To reduce cellulite and boost fat burning, this body lotion is meant to help both men and women firm up their bodies.
- It makes it harder for fat to grow in your body and reduces the various lumps and dimples under your skin.
- It improves blood circulation while energizing the skin and making it firm.
- It is advised to use it daily and expect to see results in a few weeks.
Here are a few good words about the product from happy customers:
— I have been using this cream on my upper abdomen and thighs. Lost 1 inch on my waist and 1/2 inch on each thigh. No dieting or exercise. Give this cream a try. Great price, and it works. Going on my second tube now.
— I was skeptical about buying it, but after using my first bottle and seeing results, I was so amazed. I’ve used it on my arms, thighs, back, and stomach. I rub it on them and do a little workout. I just finished my second bottle, and I just ordered 2 more.
— I used it twice a day, morning and night. It truly does firm your skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. I’m still struggling with my postpartum c-section scar, but this cream has made me feel so much better about myself. It does not make you lose weight or slim you down drastically.
With consistency and patience, you’ll see the improvements. After just one whole week, I could tell my clothes fit much better. I absolutely plan on getting more and coupling that with the proper diet and exercise.
4. To eliminate crepe-like, wrinkled skin, this body lotion, with its special formula, can help.
- It contains antioxidants, powerful botanicals, and omega-fatty acids that have smoothing properties.
- Its hydration properties can last up to 24 hours.
- The lotion is absorbed fast, it’s not greasy, is fragrance-free, and has been tested by dermatologists.
There are many customers who’ve been amazed by the results of using this lotion:
— I’m 46, female, and have begun getting crepe-like skin. It bothers me so much. I’ve tried everything, and nothing has made any significant difference — especially long term. That’s until I tried this crepe eraser.
After the first use, there was an immediate difference, but it didn’t last very long. But each day that I use this consecutively, my skin gets better, smoother, more firm, and bounces back. Once you find a rhythm of using this daily, the results stay.
— I have been using this product for a little over 2 weeks, and I notice a difference already. It’s very moisturizing, and the light scent is nice. Overall, for the affordable price, I would 100% recommend this brand to friends and family.
— I am surprised by how well this product works. It does last a good 24 hours. I tend to be a bit on the dehydrated side, so this perks my skin up. I do use it on my face after the gym, and I have seen improvement there as well. I have sensitive skin, and this does not bother me. It is a bit greasy at first, but in 3-5 min, that goes away.
5. To diminish your pores and blackheads, this cute and easy-to-use stick can do the job very quickly.
- This little cutie removes excess sebum and exfoliates the skin to diminish blackheads, whiteheads, and other impurities.
- It is unscented, gluten-free, alcohol-free, and paraben-free.
- After cleansing, while skin is still wet, massage the stick onto damp skin in a circular motion targeting the T-zone and then rinse off.
Many people have found this product helpful, and here are their testimonials:
— I didn’t expect that cute little thing to actually work, but it does. My face started breaking out, and this item took care of it. I’m surprised and happy.
— I’m pretty lazy about washing my face at night, etc. I do it in the morning shower and after the gym, but that’s it. Now that it’s sunny, my nose has some blackheads. I tried this, and 30 seconds later, I was left speechless. My skin was so smooth, and my nose looked great. I doubt I’ll do more than once a week because I think it does a great job.
— It is this wonderfulness in a cute lil’ package. This works best when pores are opened up, so I keep it in the shower, and it actually helps reduce pores and blackheads. I have extremely sensitive skin, and it does not irritate it at all.
6. To fix your cracked lips and moisturize them, this sleeping mask can do wonders no matter what your skin type is.
- The product comes in the form of a balm, and it’s glossy once applied to your lips.
- It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and contains coconut oil, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter.
- It has been a fan-favorite item, with 1 product being bought every 3 seconds.
So naturally, many people have seen great results after using this product:
— I use it every day, all day. I have one on my desk at work and another one that stays at my house. The little applicator is a nice addition but a little inconvenient, although I’ve never been a huge fan of potted lip balms. The smell is great, and the flavor is just as nice (berry). There’s a ton in there, so it’ll last a while, especially since a little goes a long way.
— I am absolutely obsessed with this. I have — for years — used petroleum jelly on my lips, overnight. It works but I wanted something made for lips. This was on a recommendation list, I took a risk, and I am so happy I did. It’s thick, it smells amazing, and just one night of use makes an impact; regular use, wow!
— Works great. Seems like a lot of money until you realize how little you’ll use for each application and how long it will last. Even with near-nightly use, this container will last over a year, possibly more than 2.
7. To remove your makeup in the most gentle way possible, this makeup eraser does a meticulous job.
- This eraser only needs water, and it removes everything from lipstick and eyeliner to waterproof mascara.
- It is reusable, and you can even put in the washer. It’s great for sensitive skin. If you do put it in the washer, make sure to wash it using the delicate cycle.
- The cloth has 2 sides. One is made to remove your makeup, and the other is there to exfoliate your skin.
Check out a few reviews from people who are delighted with the product’s abilities:
— I am so glad I ordered this! Wiping my face with this incredibly soft cloth and warm water was all it took to take off my makeup! My face is clean and not dried out. My mascara came right off without damaging my frail lashes.
— This is my third one of these. Nothing was wrong with the other 2. I am using the first one in the camper, I like having 2 in the house, one for when the other one is in the laundry. They really do a great job of cleaning off makeup.
— I was super skeptical as I couldn’t understand how a piece of cloth could remove makeup as well as all those cleansers out there. I’m a believer now! It even took care of my very full face of heavy colorful makeup after the pride festival.
8. To reduce your acne scars and help with skin and hair regrowth, this organic rosehip seed oil can assist you in your efforts if you stay consistent.
- This oil will not only diminish your acne scars but it can also help with anti-aging.
- It is filled with antioxidants, vitamin C, and retinol, with the latter improving collagen production and reducing wrinkles.
- The bottle includes a pump instead of a dropper. The pump helps in applying the product much more accurately and without wasting any of it.
There are many testimonials from people who have used the oil and have seen great results:
— I was not only a sun worshipper, but I also had severe cystic acne that left scars on my face. I’ve been using it day and night for the past year. When people ask my age and I tell them I’m about to be 61, the response is ’no way’! I’m not looking to be younger, I’m just trying to feel the best I can at whatever age I happen to be.
— This oil was the best purchase I’ve made for my chemical-free journey. It hydrates without leaving my skin oily. Absorbs well. The facial lines and creases are smoothing out after using it religiously for 2 months. It’s a natural oil that is unscented. And I’m ok with that. I wish I’d started using it much sooner.
— I bought a Himalayan salt exfoliator for my face/body, then used this afterward, and my skin has never looked better. My goal has always been to have great skin so I don’t have to wear foundation, and this does just that. My face is so soft and not bumpy. It’s very relaxing to massage your face with, and it absorbs so easily without leaving any oily feeling on your face.
9. To erase your dark circles and make your skin look brighter, this eraser can conceal those lines perfectly.
- It covers your dark circles, corrects redness, and brightens dull skin.
- The product can be found in sheer, medium, and full coverage and has many different skin colors to choose from.
- You don’t have to use it strictly for your under-eye area. You can also shape your face with it, creating a suitable contour for you.
Thousands of people use this product on a daily basis, and here are their thoughts on it:
— I have been using this concealer for years and still love it. It is by far the best I have ever used. I have chronic sinus infections, and because of this, I have really dark circles under my eyes. This covers them almost completely.
A little goes a very long way, so one tube lasts me a few months. It also lasts over the long duration of the day, even when sweating. It’s easy to remove, and the price is great!
— I remember using this in high school many years ago, but I started seeing this all over TikTok, so I decided to try it again. For a cheap drugstore concealer, this is AMAZING. It’s so moisturizing and easy to blend! The coverage was way better than I expected.
After applying an even layer and blending it out with a beauty blender, I set it with pressed powder, and it lasted pretty well throughout a 10-hour day. I used the color “light,” and it was the perfect shade for my light olive skin tone.
— I have been transitioning from higher-end and more expensive products to drugstore dupes. This is 1000% better! The coverage is great for under-eye circles without leaving creases or feeling oily/smudgy.
It dries beautifully, and it doesn’t dry my skin out or feel oily. It blends easily and quickly and works for spot touch-ups and redness around my nose from retinol use and for under my eyes and has become my go-to quick touch-up for “no makeup” makeup days.
10. To moisturize and smooth your skin, this Brazilian bum bum cream can make it firmer and tighter.
- The product works well on dry skin, and it moisturizes it perfectly.
- It is absorbed quickly and tightens the skin with its caffeine-rich guarana, while the cupuacu butter offers deep hydration.
- Massage in a circular motion to create warmth for better absorption.
Here are a few reviews that show how helpful this product can be if used consistently:
— Let me start off by saying that I have never expected this to transform my bum. I did want to try this out and really was just wanting something nice and a good addition to my routine. It smells AMAZING, and the consistency is great. I have not noticed really any changes to report in my skin, but it does make it so soft!
— I can’t believe this actually worked with the first use! I was so skeptical, but I was desperate for something to help my suddenly very crepe-like skin. I read the promising reviews and decided to try it. It really helped the skin around my knees, thighs, and arms — more firm, plump, and smooth. This is a definite must-try!
— Bum Bum’s scent is inexplicably delicious. For me, there’s some pistachio. It has the color and texture of creamy soft butter.
My moisturized body smells great. I found it many years ago, and it still makes me smile. Have introduced and gifted it to friends and acquaintances. Almost everyone likes the unusual scent.
11. To dry, style, and detangle your hair, this blow dryer and straightener can combine all these things.
- This gadget dries your hair while styling it at the same time. It also detangles and smooths your hair simultaneously.
- It reduces frizz and static through its negative ion technology.
- It is lightweight, and the head is not detachable, so even the most textured hair can be styled with ease.
Many people, especially women, have found this blow dryer super helpful in their daily routine:
— I had one of these previously that lasted probably around 3 years of regular use before it stopped working as well as it used to, and I loved it so much that I repurchased it. It’s a great blow dryer that’s easy to use, and my hair dries much smoother than when I use a traditional blow dryer.
It’s powerful, and the bristles are very durable. The design is pretty bulky, but I don’t have a problem with it. Overall, it’s the best hair dryer I’ve ever owned and at such an affordable price, it’s a great investment.
— I’ve only used it once. I am indeed a fan! I like that the brush and heat are combined. My hair is thick and tangles easily.
When using dryers with attachable parts, my hair usually pulls them off of the blow dryer. So then I end up using the dryer and a brush. It becomes a two-hand job. This blow dryer is a blessing.
— My son has multiple-texture hair, and it’s thick and long. I have tried multiple dryers, and this is by far the best one! I’m able to detangle his hair, stretch it out, and it doesn’t feel super dry. Plus he doesn’t even cry now like he did with other dryers.
Choosing beauty products can be a time-consuming job and even when we do find them, we should make sure that we know exactly how to use them.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.