12 Times Celebrities Weren’t Ashamed to Wear an Outfit More Than Once
In 2010, Eva Mendes wore the same dress for 2 days in a row. And while for us commoners, this happens often, that’s not the case with celebrities. They usually wear an outfit once and then keep it safe in their closet forever. However, some stars are caught donning the same clothes again after some time, and they are doing it with pride.
Celebrities are the same as all of us, and we at Bright Side love to be reminded of that. That’s why we decided to share with you these 12 celebs who show us that some clothes are not meant to be worn only once.
1. Tiffany Haddish in March 2018 and in June 2018
2. Jane Fonda on November 11, 2019, and on November 14, 2019
3. Mindy Kaling in February 2013 and in April 2013
4. Cate Blanchett in 2015 and in 2020
5. Helen Mirren in August 2014 and in September 2014
6. Kate Moss in 2012 and in 2014
7. Arianna Huffington in February 2013 and in April 2013
8. Sophia Loren in 2009 and in 2010
9. Eva Mendes on October 28, 2010, and on October 29, 2010
10. Cher in 2002 and in 2010
11. Barbara Walters on May 5, 2009, and on May 11, 2009
12. Gwyneth Paltrow in 1996 and in 2021
Do you often repeat your outfits when going to an event? Or do you prefer to buy new clothes for special occasions?
Show your skills and help Ellie prepare for a new day! Choose the perfect make-up and the best outfit for her in this fun game!