13 Gadgets to Raise Your Beverage Game
Here’s another reason for you to start drinking coffee: consuming at least one cup of Joe a day reduces the risk of acute kidney injury. On top of the fact that coffee is already known for lowering the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and liver disease, it goes without saying (especially for all those coffee lovers out there) that this beverage tastes quite nice.
Whether you prefer tea, coffee, or something else, we’ve compiled a list of different products that will make your chosen drink taste even better.
1. A mouth-watering beverage with fluffy, foamy bubbles — what’s not to like? It could become your everyday treat with this milk frother. It can contain up to 120 ml. A noticeable perk is that all the removable parts (cover, seal, and whisk) can easily be cleaned in a dishwasher.
2. A fine way to spruce up your beverage is to add some of this dark chocolate-flavored sauce. It has a rich taste with cacao notes on the palate. Any dessert, shake, or other beverage can be upgraded in seconds! Just squeeze. The product is also vegan-friendly.
3. If you’re eager to add a bit of elegance to your coffee, this set is one of the best ways to do so. The process is easy thanks to a very handy dispenser that is perfect for sprinkling chocolate, cinnamon, cocoa, and other powdered spices. And its 16 stencils will make this creative process way more fun! The package also includes a measuring spoon and a stencil pen.
4. This teapot is both stylish and functional. It is crafted by hand and looks like a real piece of art. It’s made of clear glass; you can see what’s inside perfectly. The lid, in turn, is built to be tough, with 304 food-grade stainless steel. It comes in different sizes, so if you’re planning on having friends over for a cuppa, make sure you order the biggest one there is!
5. This well-made, sturdy canister will keep your coffee fresh for a long time. The filter in the lid ensures that nothing can get in, but makes it possible to release the CO2. The product is BPA-free, so you can be sure you made a healthy choice.
6. You can brew your coffee or tea quite nicely with this French press. The filtration system (there are 4 levels) helps to get a better taste without anything mixing in your drink. The beaker is made of borosilicate glass and is very durable. And a non-slip, soft-grip plastic handle makes pouring easier. The design is elegant and classy and will be a perfect fit for any interior.
7. These tea infusers will offer you good filtration without compromising the taste. You can say goodbye to tea leaves floating around uncontrollably in your cup. These sturdy items come with a foldable long handle and don’t take up much space. And it’s also quite easy to clean. Now you can relax and take the perfect break with a cup of tea.
8. This milk frother and steamer is a 4-in-1 device. It can create warm, dense milk foam; warm, airy milk foam; cold milk foam; and warm milk. And it has a bigger capacity than most such products at 150 ml.
9. This chocolate sprinkler is a great way to top off a drink! Just add its contents to coffee or hot chocolate. The ingredients consist of sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and other flavoring.
10. You can keep your drink warm for a long time with this contemporary-looking teapot. It has a large capacity and a nice filter that won’t let tea leaves get through. It’s made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass. All in all, this is a great product that is functional and stylish.
11. This foxy item for your tea is made of fine bone china and is chip-resistant. The design is beautifully intricate and creates a homey vibe. The pot is dishwasher and microwave-safe.
12. Making rich and creamy milk froth will take seconds with this handy tool. This small and efficient frother works on all types of milk: half-and-half, creamer, soy, almond, cashew, hazelnut, and whole milk. It is also quite compact and easy to clean.
13. Sit back and relax; this coffee machine will do all the work. Just put a capsule in, and a tasty hot cup will lift your spirits. This device ensures professional-quality drinks thanks to its maximum 15-bar pump pressure. It comes with 3 boxes of Starbucks coffee by Nescafé Dolce Gusto.
Are you more of a coffee or tea person? Do you like to jazz up your beverage or prefer to drink it as is?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.