15 Female Celebrities Who Are Much Older Than Their Partners
Older women know exactly what they want and don’t waste energy on meaningless things. They help their partners grow and find new and better goals in life by sharing their own life experiences with them. Not only that, they’re very confident and comfortable in their own skin, and that is a very attractive quality to have. All of this may explain the age gaps in these famous celebrity couples.
We at Bright Side found 15 lovebird couples where the woman is the oldest one in the relationship, and we would like to share them with you.
1. Heidi Klum and Tom Kaulitz — 17 years difference
2. Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman — 12 years difference
3. Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas — 11 years difference
4. Julianne Moore and Bart Freundlich — 9 years difference
5. Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade — 9 years difference
6. Deborra-Lee Furnes and Hugh Jackman — 13 years difference
7. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble — 25 years difference
8. Shakira and Gerard Piqué — 10 years difference
9. Tina Turner and Erwin Bach — 17 years difference
10. Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins — 12 years difference
11. Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa — 12 years difference
12. Tilda Swinton and Sandro Kopp — 18 years difference
13. Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson — 24 years difference
14. Allison Janney and Philip Joncas — 20 years difference
15. Joan Collins and Percy Gibson — 31 years difference
What’s the age difference between you and your spouse?