15+ Photos That Can Deceive Anyone at First Glance
Your own eyes can play a lot of tricks on you. We’re not just talking about the illustrated optical illusions you see in books, but things you can see in real life that are so deceptive they can make you do a double take. Faces and strange creatures might appear in the most random places. You might even see colors that aren’t really there.
1. Despite the temptation, don’t call him “4-eyes”.
2. If you’ve never seen a coati before, you’d be forgiven for thinking these were little dinosaurs.
3. No need to worry about giant swans, folks, it’s just a cloud.
4. “The lords of construction will now pass their judgment.”
5. This collection of tiny chickens wearing even tinier glasses is actually just a bunch of flowers.
6. An egg exploded and turned into a snail. Or is this where snails come from?
7. “These chairs REALLY want you to sit on them.”
8. From a distance, these buses could be a pile of cassette tapes.
9. “This canned peach half in syrup looks like a massive cracked egg.”
10. “Found in a can of refried beans...”
11. Why did the tomatoes cross the road? To show off those shoes!
12. Jack Frost took painting classes in his off-time and it shows.
13. These red slugs could almost be a 2-headed snake.
14. “Maybe we should cancel that outdoor hike indefinitely...”
15. “On second thought, the outdoors are filled with giant bacon! Disregard that last statement.”
16. Let us all welcome our new pineapple overlords.
17. This anteater’s arm lives a secret life as a panda.
18. Sideshow Bob’s latest scheme must involve living as a tree.
Bonus: So, a lot of things look like Cookie Monster...
What are some other times your eyes played tricks on you? Please share with us in the comments!