15 Tattoos With Stories That Are Almost Beyond Words
From symbols of love and strength to reminders of life’s challenges and triumphs, each tattoo is a unique work of art with its own special significance. Get ready to be inspired as we explore the stories etched onto the skin of these incredible individuals.
1. “My tattoo guy said, ’That’s not a tattoo you copy, it’s a tattoo you earn.’”
2. “After her son passed away, this amazing lady got a tattoo of the image and words from a card he had written for her.”
“You’re here, you’re there, you’re everywhere...”
3. “Sketch drawn by Grandpa tattooed on my arm.”
4. “My wife’s simple but meaningful tattoo. Son was 10.5 inches at birth.”
5. “It was to cover some scars that were left there that remind me of bad times.”
6. “Not the most artistic of pieces, but incredibly meaningful. ’Love’ 38 times in 14 languages, in the handwriting of my friends and family.”
7.“Matching cat tattoo, my best friend has the other half.”
8. “My tattoo can only be seen in UV light!”
9. “Tattoo honoring my mom”
10. “There are 3 letters worked into the tattoo, one is the helmet, and the 2 others are the upper part of the body.”
“It means ’the way of the warrior.’”
11. “My dad got into a fatal car accident a little over 3 years ago and was a trucker since he was about 18 years old and absolutely loved eagles.”
“So it’s kind of a tribute, I guess, to him.”
12. A tattoo that says and shows the meaning at the same time.
13. “My tattoo had a rosy cheek due to a skin blemish.”
14. “The house from Courage the Cowardly Dog”
15. “Not some amazing art, but meaningful nonetheless!”
Explore the world of tattoos and their meanings. Find inspiration for your own unique expression through body art in our following articles.