16 People Who Found True Gems in Their Friends
One study found that a person’s happiness may be dependent on the happiness level of their friends, and an individual’s emotions can easily ripple through their social networks, spreading either positive or negative vibes to others. That’s why it’s important to surround ourselves with friends who support us, love us, and cheer us up with their unique sense of humor.
Bright Side found 16 people who proved that having true buddies (including 4-legged ones) is like winning the lottery, as it means you’ll have a life full of unconditional love and good vibes.
1. “When she comes home from a long day at school or a bad day, she’s been told off, or she feels sad, she cuddles with her best friend.”
2. “My friend turned 40 today, so I delivered balloons this morning dressed as the Grim Reaper.”
3. “Same friends for over 50 years!”
4. “The cats knew I was cold and tired from being outside all day. Fuzzy little heaters!”
5. “I lose my right arm and break my left hand, and my friend gives me this shirt.”
The shirt says “If you’re happy and you know it, clap your...oh.”
6. “My little sister and her friend with their homemade movie theaters”
7. “Going through old photos of my grandma and her friends. They were some pretty rad seniors.”
8. “Got married this weekend and my best man absolutely stole the show.”
9. “My friend is storing his cello at my place. I occasionally send him updates on how it’s going.”
10. “My son’s service dog keeping him calm during his dentist visit”
11. “My dad and dog with friendship shirts that have each other’s faces on them”
12. “This might be my favorite picture from my wedding: my husband and one of his groomsmen being unapologetically themselves.”
“I just love their friendship. They are a couple of dorks with big personalities, so there is never a dull moment with the 2 of them.”
13. “I’ve been pretty down these past few months, but Hobbles works so hard to make me smile every day.”
14. Real friends find ways to cheer you up when you’re down.
15. “Someone was happy for big sis to be home from school!”
16. “8 years ago, my friend gave me the gift of life in the form of 67% of his liver.”
What was the sweetest thing your friend (or pet) has done for you? Just for fun, imagine that you were asked to choose between money and your best friend. Which one would you go for?