18 Celebrities Who Prefer Comfort Over Anything Else
Dressing up for an event can be quite stressful, especially for celebrities. Having to struggle in heels and tight dresses or tuxedos is definitely not enjoyable. However, some celebs have decided to dress down, even styling up pajamas for the red carpet.
We at Bright Side believe we’re all human, and seeing these celebs’ more casual side is a treat for the eyes.
1. Jennifer Lopez wore a bathrobe on set.
2. Ryan Gosling wore a pajama top at the Cannes Film Festival.
3. Serena Williams wearing a pair of sneakers at the Met Gala
4. Regina Hall, Amy Schumer, and Wanda Sykes wearing pajamas at the 2022 Oscars
5. Billie Eilish wore sneakers to the Brit Awards.
6. Kristen Stewart wore shorts on the Oscars’ red carpet.
7. Woody Harrelson wore pajamas and socks on the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 red carpet.
8. Nicole Kidman wore sandals at the Bewitched film premiere.
9. Jenifer Lewis wore a sporty outfit on the red carpet.
10. Rita Ora wore a bathrobe and a towel on the red carpet.
11. Emily Blunt wore a casual dress at a movie premiere.
12. Justin Bieber wore Crocs at the 2022 Grammy Awards.
13. Cara Delevigne and Stella McCartney both wore trousers at the Met Gala.
14. Kate Bosworth wore a plain shirt on the red carpet.
15. Jessica Alba wore a simple tank top.
What would you wear on a red carpet? Would you wear something comfortable?