18 Fashion Creations That Suddenly Reminded Us of Our Favorite Cartoons
Watching cartoons is not simply a pleasure for kids but also an endless source of creative inspiration for adults. Now and then, we see celebrities and models wearing stunning outfits that make us scratch our heads for a moment and ask ourselves, “Have I seen this before?” And then we recollect our favorite animated movies with characters wearing very similar outfits.
1. If the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs lived today, she would probably love the idea of wearing this dress.
2. And this is probably the very apple the Evil Queen offered Snow White.
3. The yellow dress Charli XCX wore to the MET Gala in 2019 reminds us of Belle’s dress from Beauty and the Beast.
4. Rihanna also looked like Belle in her yellow dress with the gorgeous long train.
5. We are pretty sure that the gown Halle Bailey donned to the Academy Awards in 2022 references The Little Mermaid.
6. Was Grimes thinking of Dory from Finding Dory when choosing this outfit? We don’t know, but this dress looks cool anyway.
7. This outfit worn by Madelaine Petsch is giving strong Tinker Bell vibes, isn’t it?
8. Busy Philipps and her daughter, Birdie, look like Tinker Bell.
9. Brave was released many years after Kate Winslet wore this dress, but she looks like the main character, Merida.
10. The long purple dress and golden hair make Taylor Swift look just like Rapunzel.
11. Where is Zendaya’s Prince Charming?
12. This green hue Chrissy Teigen chose for her dress reminds us of Tiana’s dress from The Princess and the Frog.
13. Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast had fewer candles than this dress worn by Katy Perry had, but they still look very much alike.
14. The voluminous sleeves of Emily Blunt’s white dress remind us of Ariel’s wedding gown.
15. Emilia Clarke in her tight-fitting dress looks a lot like Megara from Hercules.
17. As well as this one...
18. And this model is literally wearing Mickey Mouse’s ears.
What is your favorite cartoon? How do you feel about wearing outfits inspired by movies or cartoons?