15+ Heart-Stirring Photos That Can Brighten a Cloudy Day
Kindness is all around us — in a stranger’s smile, in our kids’ eyes, and even in the paws of our pets. And although sometimes we might feel down, we need to remember that there’s always a silver lining for every cloudy day.
16. “I was having a really bad morning until this baby reached out to me and smiled.”
15. “My kitties were holding paws while napping.”
14. This nurse found out that her new colleague is the premature baby she treated 28 years ago.
13. “My boyfriend is a Marine and isn’t home to take me to my senior prom. So his little brother stepped in and took his place.”
12. This dad got a tattoo on his head to match his son’s brain surgery scar.
11. “My niece and her great-great-grandmother, born on the same day, 98 years apart.”
10. “Our 3-day-old baby chicks are enjoying the warmth from a coffee mug.”
9. Some things never change.
8. “My girlfriend wanted a piggy back picture on the beach and a random biker watching the sunset said he wanted one too.”
7. “My grandma got a fidget spinner for her eighty-fifth birthday.”
6. A professional football player took a teen with Down syndrome to her senior prom.
5. “My son has parked his bike by this lamppost every day for the last year. This morning, this sticker appeared.”
4. “I played 300+ online games together with this woman and today I finally met her in person.”
3. While a homeless man was in the hospital, his stray dogs waited for him at the door.
2. The best maternity picture ever
1. “The first move my son made after waking up from a 2-month coma was reaching for his favorite dino.”
Bonus: Always smile — it’s contagious!
Do you feel a little better after reading this article? You’re welcome to share your emotions in the comments!