21 Photos That Show Boredom Doesn’t Stand a Chance When Family Is Around
It seems like family life is full of routines, but actually, every day can surprise you with something unpredictable or funny. Even a small family fight in the car can become an adventure that will make your day.
We at Bright Side never get bored around family, and we want to share 21 pictures that prove your relatives are a source of fun.
1. “My 8-year-old almost made me burn my house down.”
2. “So about 6 years ago I lost my wedding ring. I ended up getting a tattoo rather than replace it. My wife just found it in an old purse.”
3. “My son couldn’t find his sandwich.”
4. “$150.00 on a pool for this kid to figure out he’d rather be in a paint container.”
5. “How to stop kids from fighting in the car”
6. “My curly-haired daughter decided she was going to use her step-mom’s brush.”
7. “My husband got a free ergonomic chair, the downside being that it came in a peach color fabric. He got black covers to go over it.”
8. “I bought 6 doughnuts. She ate her 2. After telling her she couldn’t have my last doughnut, she grabbed the box and did this.”
9. “The NICU nurses called me E.T., as did my mother.”
10. “My dad sent me a picture this morning and said, ’It finally happened.’”
11. “Was watching TV with the wife and had to do a double-take.”
12. “My husband left town today for a bachelor party. I came home to this.”
13. “I told my son to make sure he uses a clip to close the chip bag when he is done.”
14. “My son told my husband there was a lot of water coming from under the sink to the fridge.”
15. Me: “What happened to the toilet paper?” Kid: “I had a lot of fun.”
16. “My daughter got mad we were working out. She came down like this and just sat there for 45 minutes.”
17. Let your child be creative.
18. “I went to the bathroom and forgot to shut the door.”
19. “Daddy, can you open this?”
20. “My nephew found the dogs water bowl.”
21. “My proactive 3 yo yelled proudly from the next room that she had put her own dish in the dishwasher.”
How much time do you spend with your family? Do you make fun of each other?