19 Superheroes Who Looked Totally Different When They Started Acting
To play the role of a superhero on the big screen, most actors go through really significant changes in their habits and even in their physique. It is not just random that many of them need to undergo a series of intense trainings in order to achieve the “ideal body” to perform a particular role perfectly. Still, whoever sees them already dressed up and ready to play superhero after all these transformations might have a hard time imagining how they used to look at the beggining of their careers. Today, they display all the elegance and beauty that any Hollywood celebrity has, but back in the day, these actors were just starting a fruitful career.
So today Bright Side brings you the before and after of some of the actors who gave life to the most famous superheroes on screen. Below, you will see how much they’ve changed.
1. Chris Evans (Captain America)
2. Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow)
3. Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
4. Brie Larson (Captain Marvel)
5. Chris Pratt (Peter Quill — Star-Lord)
6. Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch)
7. Paul Bettany (Vision)
8. Zoe Saldana (Gamora)
9. Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk)
10. Letitia Wright (Shuri)
11. Tom Holland (Spider-Man)
12. Pom Klementieff (Mantis)
13. Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange)
14. Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts)
15. Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye)
16. Michelle Pfeiffer (The original Wasp)
17. Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther)
18. Evangeline Lilly (Hope van Dyne — the new Wasp)
19. Danai Gurira (Okoye)
Who is your favorite superhero? Was his or her change as dramatic as you expected? If not, what change impacted you the most? Feel free to let us know what you think in the comment section!