20 People That Go Through the Highs and Lows of Parenting With a Good Sense of Humor
Having kids can be stressful, but some people found the key to enjoying every second of it: humor. From the challenges of pregnancy to the wild ride of dressing a toddler, they never fail to find the funny side of their daily parenting adventures.
Bright Side tracked down some of the most amusing parents on the internet so you too can have a laugh.
1. “My wife looked really thin 24 hours after delivery, so we swapped places for our baby announcement photo.”
2. “My son has a Thomas the Train bed and now I’ll never sleep again.”
3. “I put a magnifying plate up and now I’m willing to let my son become a meme.”
4. “My wife is pregnant with the Predator.”
6. “My daughter demanded Peppa Pig get the x-ray with her.”
7. “Took my daughter to the petting zoo today... or should I say, pillow zoo.”
8. “The kids won’t go outside so I took the Wi-Fi for a walk.”
9. “The kids were told to dress like they were 100 years old for their 100th day of school, so my son got a haircut.”
10. “Found the missing Lego stormtrooper my son has been looking for.”
12. “My wife is pregnant and she thought it would be funny to take a picture of our dog’s feet looking like they are hers.”
13. “My daughter is getting real tired of my constant photo taking...”
14. “Put some googly eyes on my pregnant wife’s belly. Result: complete success.”
15. “I made a dad joke during our ultrasound. Unfortunately, my son apparently shares his mother’s sense of humor.”
19. “Took a nice picture of my kids today.”
20. “My son is letting us know he’s ok through this ultrasound.”
What’s one of your favorite memories from your journey as a parent? What’s the funniest photo you’ve ever taken of your children? The comment section is the perfect stage for you to tell your stories.