20+ Photos Proving No One Will Love Us as Much as Our Mom and Dad
The ultimate love is something that only our parents can give us. And as proof, all over the internet there are plenty of pictures of mothers cooking masterpieces and sewing prom dresses for their daughters and dads building tree houses and making the funnest family costumes for Halloween.
So here at Bright Side, we were so touched by some of them, that we couldn’t help but share them with you!
1. When you go out and grab some lunch with your true princess:
2. Moms are amazing!
3. The mixer didn’t work, so mom improvised....
4. That mommy-daughter connection is priceless.
5. “My daughter was nervous about having an IV put in.”
6. A single father of 4 threw a Star Wars-themed princess party!
7. A father transformed his daughter’s drawing into a tattoo.
8. Her dad built her a hobbit house.
9. “My dad and brother recreated this photo 26 years later.”
10. “Before bed, my daughter put a grow-a-pony in a bowl of water. I replaced it with this.”
11. “She’s too young for Comicon, so my little girl and I had a Comicon at home, where she got front row seats at a panel featuring her favorites!”
12. “It’s not always easy being a single dad, but sometimes I get to experience some things other dads might not.”
13. A mom helping her kids beat a hard level in Super Mario Land
14. This mom supports her son’s gaming.
15. A single mom dressed up as a dad, so that she could accompany her son to the “Dads and Doughnuts Day” at school.
16. This mother spent days and nights sewing her daughter a Halloween costume!
17. “I’m almost 40. My mom knitted this for me for Christmas.”
18. Her mom came up with this doughnut for Crazy Hair Day.
19. This dad made a delivery to make his daughter feel special.
20. This caring dad is making sure his daughter’s boyfriend is competent.
21. A mom drove to her 30-year-old son’s house and gave him all this after he told her he was sick.
22. This guy sure knows how to dad!
Have you ever witnessed an example like this of the unconditional love and support of parents? We would like to hear your stories and see your pictures in the comment section below!