20 Shots Proving That Dogs Are Made of Love
Dogs have emotions that are similar to ours. According to a study, dogs have oxytocin, i.e. “the love hormone”, which is what humans have. In other words, they express compassion, attachment, devotion, and care just like people do — maybe even more so! And some people are lucky enough to capture this expression of love on camera!
We at Bright Side have prepared the most touching pictures that prove how dogs have the biggest hearts.
1. Baby’s best friend is already waiting outside.
2. When your personal space gets invaded by raining kisses:
3. “I don’t know you, but I like you!”
4. “I promise I’ll be a good boy!”
5. This dog is meeting his canine hero and he can’t believe his eyes.
6. “Mommy, can we have a kitten?”
7. You can literally feel how much he was worrying at this moment.
8. Size doesn’t matter when it comes to friendship.
9. The bug boop.
10. Why does looking at peacefully sleeping dogs bring so much joy?
11. There’s no such thing as someone else’s children.
12. “Hey, buddy, what happened?”
13. “One of my best friends returned from Afghanistan tonight. This was his dog’s reaction.”
14. Love is also about sharing interests, right?
15. The cheesy grin
16. A dog may only be part of your life but to your dog, you’re everything.
17. “My 90-year-old mom is really sick. When we brought our dog to visit her at the facility, he threw himself down on top of her to give her all his love.”
18. “How my puppy greets me when I get home from work”.
19. “Don’t worry little baby, I’ll keep an eye on you!”
20. “Hello, human puppy!”.
Have you ever caught such precious moments on camera? Feel free to share your adorable pictures with us in the comment section below!