20 Side-by-Side Photos of Hollywood Stars With Their Children at the Same Age
Jude Law’s son, Rafferty, gets compared to his dad for their similar looks all the time, and the resemblance was even more striking when he posed for GQ Magazine. He said that, of course, they’re going to look similar since Jude Law is his dad. But there are also those who don’t look at all like their celebrity parents, like Rob Lowe’s sons. Putting pictures of parents and their children side-by-side, especially when they’re at the same age, can make for some fascinating discoveries.
Bright Side is comparing what celebrities and their children look like at the same age, and we can’t help but marvel at the similarities and differences of their facial features.
1. Grace Kelly and Princess Stéphanie of Monaco at age 20
2. Anthony Perkins and Elvis Perkins at age 42
3. Lisa Bonet and Zoë Kravitz at age 32
4. Marlon Brando and Christian Brando at age 31
5. Denzel Washington and John Washington at age 36
6. Jude Law and Rafferty Law at age 23
7. Michael J. Fox and Sam Fox at age 30
8. Nicolas Cage and Weston Coppola Cage at age 30
9. Michael Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. at age 21
10. Susan Sarandon and Eva Amurri at age 34
11. Rob Lowe and Matthew Lowe at age 28
12. Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain at age 27
13. Ralph Macchio and Daniel Macchio at age 25
14. Jada Pinkett-Smith and Willow Smith at age 20
15. Diana Ross and Tracee Ellis Ross at age 42
16. Sean Penn and Hopper Jack Penn at age 26
17. Sigourney Weaver and Charlotte Simpson at age 30
18. Olivia Newton-John and Chloe Lattanzi at age 35
19. Mel Gibson and Milo Gibson at age 27
20. Pierce Brosnan and Sean Brosnan at age 32
Do your children look a lot like you or nothing like you at all? Do you have your parents’ features? Share what you think with us in the comments!