30 gifts any foodie will fall in love with upon seeing
The Christmas holidays are approaching faster than we realize, and our shopping obligations are calling for us. So many friends and relatives we want to please with our choices. And while choosing gifts might seem hard, we are here to offer you a variety of options, especially for those you could call foodies.
1. Hershey’s miniature chocolates perfect for your holiday gatherings. They are individually wrapped and can also be added in your Christmas stockings. They offer a variety of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, Krackel and Mr. Goodbar.
2. Sourdough bread starter kit that contains all the tools you need to make amazing bread. The banneton proofing baskets are handmade from the highest grade materials. The package includes a scoring lame, dough whisk, cleaning brush, dough scraper, and metal scraper.
3. A tofu press that removes water for a much better-tasting tofu. You just place the tofu block in the press, pull down the silicon bands and push the clips to close. Excess water will slowly but steadily start dripping. You can leave the press in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
4. A taco goat cat cheese pizza card game so small you can carry anywhere with you. It’s suitable for people of all ages and takes only a minute to learn. A round of this game takes up around 15–20 minutes. It’s a very unique game that will bring you closer to your loved ones.
5. Charcuterie boards made of bamboo. One of them is ideal for serving cheese and other sides, while the round one is perfect for fruits. A removable magnetic holder keeps 4 serving knives and utensils upright. There are also 2 ceramic bowls included so you can add sauces and dips.
6. A pizza oven stone that is FDA-approved and can resist temperatures up to 1112oF. You can use it to bake bread, frozen pizza, calzone and pies. You can choose between the circular and rectangular shapes. It’s just the tool you need if you want your home pizza to be crispy.
7. A tabletop fire pit that will make winter night cozier. After pouring the fuel into the alcohol burn chamber, the combustion time can be up to 90–120 minutes. The marble material protects your table from burning and the fire pit is smokeless. It is also equipped with a flat extinguisher.
8. An electric sandwich maker that’s also great for omelets and French toast. It heats up quickly, and the non-stick coating helps you remove food hassle-free. The light indicator lets you know when it’s on and when it’s ready to start cooking. You can wipe it with some paper towel after it’s cooled down.
9. A 9’’ steel pie pan that thanks to its corrugated surface facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release. Every pan is made from heavy gauge aluminized steel for superior heat distribution, strength and durability.
10. A mini waffle maker you can even use to make hash brown, cookies and biscuit pizzas. The non-stick surface makes removing any food super easy. It heats up in minutes, and the size is perfect for even the smallest of apartments. Cleaning up is also super simple and easy.
11. Food coloring marker pens to decorate fondant, cookies, macarons, and cakes. They include 10 different colors and are edible and 100% non-toxic. The sharp tips help you create very thin lines, but you can brush down if you need thicker lines. Do not write on cake pops, candy melts or chocolates.
12. Mini donut maker machine that makes 7 donuts at the same time. You just plug it in, spray it with some oil and add the batter. The non-stick material will make it super easy to remove the donuts once ready. And it will make snack time even more interesting and an activity for the entire family.
13. Granite mortar and pestle that is extra durable and will last you forever. It’s also scratch resistant and with a strong base that keeps in place. It also features a foam bottom and will not harm your surfaces. You can create delicious guacamole, crush nuts and herbs.
14. 30 Christmas coffee pods that come in a variety of flavors, including sugar cookie, caramel eggnog, praline nutcracker, and gingerbread spice. They are compatible with many coffee machines. They are made with 30% more coffee than the average pod.
15. A popcorn kernel variety pack with 5 flavors: white cheddar, sweet and salty kettle corn, chili lime, caramel and sriracha. You can use the spices not just on popcorn, but also on potatoes, nuts, chips, and even ice cream.
16. Air fryer cheat sheets for newbies that let you know the temperatures and cooking times. They are magnetic and resist both oil and water splashes. You can put them on your fridge or any other magnetic surface in your kitchen. The sheets include 100 of the most popular foods being cooked in an air fryer.
17. Food miniatures that any food lover will adore. There are a total of 95+ of them, but each bubble includes only 5. This means that in order to collect all of them, you have to get very lucky. Some of the brands included are, Pizza Hut, Jack in the Box, Cinnabon, and many more.
18. Organic mushroom grow kit that will produce the vegetable in just 10 days. Just place the box near a window with indirect light and mist twice a day. Each crop produces three to four servings of mushrooms, and each box can grow up to two crops. It’s best using only indoors.
19. Hot chocolate bombs offering a variety of flavors, including gingerbread, peppermint, chocolate cherry, salted caramel donut, and coconut cream. You just mix your desired flavor with some hot milk and let them mix. You can top your hot drink with marshmallows and whipped cream.
20. Royal Danish cookie selection everyone loves and remembers. The butter cookies are often flavored with vanilla or coconut. The classic shapes are pretzel, ring, Finnish style, Country style, and coconut. It’s definitely a gift grandmas will appreciate.
21. A crêpe maker you can also use to make pancakes, eggs, tortillas and even cook bacon. When the light goes green, it indicates that it has reached the necessary temperature. The batter spreader will make spreading easier. Remember to add some butter to the maker before adding your mixtures.
22. A 3-pack of chili oils, one with black truffle, one extra spicy, and the original. All 3 of them are loaded with chili peppers, crunchy garlic, and shallots. They are vegan and gluten-free and can be added to any dish you want, including noodles, rice, pizza and even desserts.
23. A churro maker with 8 different nozzle shapes that make pipping super easy and let you create different designs. You simply fill the tube with your desired stuffing and press the piston. The 3 inches diameter and 8 inches long press gives out identical standard sized churros every time.
24. A selection of 7 nuts that includes almonds, walnuts, honey glazed peanuts, cashews, honey glazed pecans, pistachios, and mixed nuts. You can choose between the 1 lbs and 2 lbs package. The stylish design lets you see the inside of the box.
25. Gold leaf spoons and forks great for stirring, mixing, dining and eating ice-cream. They are made of stainless steel and will impress your friends and family when they cove over for coffee and dessert. They are nicely polished and don’t have any sharp edges.
26. A snack box that includes 50 different items, including chips, cookies, candies, bars, popcorn, crackers, and so many more. You can even choose gift wrapping and also include a personalized message. You can gift the box as is or use the snacks to stuff your stocking with.
27. Hot sauce collection with 30 different flavors. You can start from the milder one and start climbing the heat ladder based on the different Scoville levels. Some of the flavors included are smoky bourbon, sweet and spicy, whiskey habanero, cilantro, and cayenne.
28. Sriracha card game that needs 2–4 players and can entertain the entire family. The deck includes 52 cards with all original Sriracha and food-themed illustrations. The first player to collect all the cards wins. Each round lasts approximately 10–15 minutes.
29. A Bonne Maman advent calendar that includes 23 mini jams in different flavors and 1 honey. Some of the new flavors are caramel with Cinnamon, raspberry chocolate, and pineapple with ginger. You won’t wait to wake up every single day to discover a new flavor.
30. Adorable plushies that can be found in the style of Reese’s, Hershey’s, Cinnabon, Pringles, Chupa Chups, and Tabasco. They are 14 inches big and are made of super soft material. Each one of the plushies come with their brand snacks for even great satisfaction.
Christmas shopping can be nerve wracking, but we tried to make it a lot easier for you. You don’t need to necessarily buy Christmas-themed items, since everyday products might also do the trick. For example, if someone loves travelling, you can try to find something in that category.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.