30 Necessities Your Home Was Quietly Asking You to Purchase
If you take a look around your house, you might think that you have everything you need. However, this will probably change when you see these 30 products we gathered for you. You might realize that there are many needs and wants you have been ignoring for a while now.
1. A heavy-duty wall repair product you can use on walls, ceilings, cracks and both small and large holes. Its formula is easy to spread, easy to control and doesn’t sag, shrink or crack. You don’t need to sand the area you’re repairing, and you can paint it like you would normally paint any drywall.
2. A portable electric heater that can heat up a space of up to 200 square feet. It also features a cool fan, so you can use it both in summer and winter. The automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when it overheats. It will also shut off automatically if you accidentally knock it over.
3. A closet moisture absorber that leaves your hanging space feel fresher and cleaner. It absorbs 14% more moisture than other products. It can last you for up to 60 days depending on the humidity level of your room. Simply remove from packaging, shake gently to activate fragrance and hang.
4. A plastic polish ideal for headlights, soft top windows and many more. It helps remove scratches, clouding, yellowing and oxidation. It also creates a protective water-resistant layer that improves the long term wear of plastic surfaces. It takes only a few minutes of use to see the difference.
5. A garbage disposal cleaner and freshener, whose foaming action removes bad odors and build-up in your drains. The product is made with natural ingredient and is 100% safe for your drains. It is very easy to use, and you can apply it every week or as soon as you feel your sink needs it.
6. The pink sticky ball that collects all the dust, dirt and crumbs from inside your bag. It is reusable and when it has gathered too much dirt, you can rinse it under the sink. It is as small as a golf ball, and it can easily fit in all bag sizes, even very small purses. It also makes up for a perfect gift.
7. A pet hair removal tool that will help you keep your carpets, furniture, rugs, bedding and car clean. It is made of recycled glass and is hypoallergenic. It also is resistant to heat, cold and water and is environmentally friendly and odorless. It will last you for a long while and will help you clean your spaces quickly.
8. A wood polish and conditioner that offers a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax. It helps the wood stay hydrated without fading. It doesn’t contain any silicone or linseed oils and before using it you need to clean the surface thoroughly. You then add a small amount on a cloth and rub it on the wood. Remove the excess product after 20 minutes.
9. Shoe odor absorbers that aren’t only good for shoes and slippers, but also for gym bags and sports gear. Thanks to the moso bamboo charcoal, they absorb unpleasant odors and moisture. They are chemical free and don’t leave any strong smell behind. They can last you for up to 2 years if you don’t forget to air them out in the sun once a month.
10. A drywall patch repair kit that is ideal for wall mending and for covering small holes and repairing scratches and dents. The waterproof ingredients include glue and resin. The product is very adhesive and it will quickly fix any area. Just close the lid tightly before use and shake it evenly to make it fit for repair.
11. A wall razor holder you can place inside your shower. The strong adhesive tape will keep your razor in place at all times while maintaining its hygiene. And when you want to remove it, you can use a blow-dryer to heat the tape. It will easily come off without leaving any sticky residue.
12. Self-closing toothpaste caps that make squeezing a much cleaner experience while keeping bacteria and dirt away. The caps will fit most brands of toothpaste and will easily snap on the tubes. The toothpaste also comes out slower, so you won’t be wasting the product by using too much of it.
13. A penguin teething toy that is ideal for babies aged 3–6 months and might even be able to replace a pacifier at times. The teether stays on the baby’s wrist without falling down all the time and without suffocating their arm. It’s safe to put it in the dishwasher and in the freezer. The teether looks like a nipple but is much stronger in material.
14. Suede clogs with good arch support that you can wear all year round. Their cork foot bed has a deep heel cup and soft lining that hug your feet perfectly. They are very lightweight and durable and thanks to their non-slip outsole bottom they won’t slip or fall off your feet.
15. Wooden magnetic soap holders you can mount on your shower wall. This way soap drains on its own without leaving ant residue on a tray. A powerful magnet firmly holds the soap and makes it suitable for any size of soap. This way the lifespan of your soap increases by 2 times.
16. A candle warmer lamp that features a 50-watt halogen warming bulb. It helps you enjoy your candles without the fire hazard that usually comes with them. There are 2 light bulbs in the package which can be dimmed depending on your needs. Also, you can set the 2/4/8 hours shut-off function with a timer.
17. A toothpaste squeezer that will get out even the last drop. It saves up to 30% that is usually wasted in toothpaste tubes. The little tool fits right in your hand and can be used on a variety of products, including beauty creams, paints and ointments. The squeezer is of high quality and will last you forever.
18. A light switch extender so your little ones won’t have trouble turning the lights on themselves. Tests have shown that the extenders will last you a good 4 years of daily use. Also, they glow in the dark, which makes it even easier to reach for them. They work with any standard toggle or decor light switch.
19. A Pixar-themed popcorn popper that will pop 10 cups of your favorite snack in 5 minutes. It features a motorized stir rod for a much better result. Also, the surface is non-stick, so no worries about wasted popcorn. The plastic cover serves as a bowl too, so you won’t need to involve other items.
20. Silicone food savers that will perfectly ’hug’ your food and keep in safe until the next use. They stretch to fit the halves of most everyday food items and come in a variety of sizes. They are safe to wash in the dishwasher, and they help you get rid of single use plastics. They are also 100% food safe.
21. Dog poop bags that are earth-conscious and are made from 65% certified post-consumer recycled plastic. They are extra long, extra strong and 100% leakproof. They also come with a lavender scent. The company uses over 5 million pounds of landfill-bound plastic a year to create this product.
22. A baby nasal aspirator that is guaranteed to suck all the snot and clear stuffy noses. It is very gentle in its operation and all its parts can be put in the dishwasher. After every use, you need to replace the filter. The package comes with 24 filters. You can use this on kids of all ages.
23. A washing machine deep cleaner that will eliminate bad odors and clean the visibly dirty parts. It can be added in all washing machine types, and it will leave behind a fresh lemon scent. You just add the entire bag’s content in the drum and put it on a regular cycle of at least 60o without any detergent. You can use the washer immediately after deep cleaning.
24. Vacuum compression storage bags that will diminish the size of bulky items up to 80%. They also offer great protection against dirt and bad smells. You can just follow the instructions written right on the bags. They feature thick layers of PA and PE films, which makes them even more durable.
25. Paw soother balm that moisturizes and soothes irritated paws and elbows and treats cracks and wounds. The ingredients are plant-based, including calendula extract, vitamin E, and coconut oil. This means that the balm is safe for your pup to lick. This product is a combination of a lotion and a wax.
26. Breast therapy packs that are essential for breastfeeding mothers. The packs are both hot and cold and help tone down the swelling and pain. The hot pads will relieve clogged ducts and mastitis. The pads are soft and flexible and conform to your breast for 360o relief. They are also safe to put in the microwave in order to heat them.
27. Disposable clean towels that will help you remove your makeup and keep your face clean. They are bio-based, natural and unscented and have been clinically tested. They are also very absorbent, which means that you can even dry your wet hands and face with them. They are perfect for dry skin.
28. Rug pad grippers that keep your rugs in place and are perfect for hardwood, concrete, tile, stone and vinyl floors. The pads are long-lasting and protect against scratches. The open grid construction allows air to circulate and prevents dust from settling under your rug. You can trim the pads according to your rugs’ sizes.
29. Pest glue traps that feature a really strong adhesive tape that will catch anything from cockroaches and rats. They are pre-scented, which means that they will attract critters without any additional bait. Depending on the area placed, they can last up to 1 year. Simply put the trap against walls and along pathways.
30. A mold remover gel that aims to clean the grout off of your washing machine, your fridge and other areas that get moldy. You just apply the gel and wait for 5–8 hours for it to act. You can use it even on your bathroom black corners. You don’t to scrub the product, just let it sit and then wash it away.
Our home is our kingdom and the more useful products we have, the more satisfied we will be. Either it’s items you will be using every single day or items you might need at some point, your needs are too many.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.