Reddit Users Accidentally Overheard Some Silly Things That Could Make Anyone’s Eyebrows Go Up
Have you ever had a completely surreal conversation when you were talking to someone who was uttering complete nonsense? Or have you seen someone who did something that startled everyone around them? The people from this compilation had the experience of coming across something like this and they just couldn’t resist sharing what happened next.
- Had a woman who was in active labor, despite insisting she couldn’t be pregnant. She said her last period was “like 10 months ago” so she’d gone through menopause. She was 25. © Kaylinwriter14 / Reddit
- A customer at a restaurant, after asking for a vegan menu and staring at it for 10 minutes, asked, “Why don’t you have any chicken dishes on the menu?” Followed up with, “What animal is a ham?” © Ezzinie / Reddit
- I heard 2 girls talking about baking when one said she wanted to try baking bread at home, but she didn’t know how to make the crust of the bread. She also said she was thinking about baking the crust only because she liked it more than the rest of the bread. She truly thought that the crust was made separately. © Lord-AG / Reddit
- I grew up on a cattle farm. A woman about 15 years older than me (I was 16) asked me, “After you cut off the meat from the cow, how long until it grows back so you can cut more?” I wished so badly that she was joking with me. She was not. © mycatsnameisrosie / Reddit
- I heard a woman explain to another woman how planes don’t actually fly from America to Europe, they just hang in the sky motionless while the earth moves below them until Europe appears and then they land. © Mom_is_watching / Reddit
Have you ever witnessed or overheard something like this? Tell us in the comment section!