An Artist Shows Us How Some Disney Characters Would Look If They Were Real People
The protagonists of these Disney movies, with their funny and adventurous personalities, have conquered the hearts of many fans who often imagine what they would look like as “celebrities” if they were real people. That’s why Darky Artist let her imagination run wild and created realistic portraits of her favorite Disney characters.
Bright Side loves fantasy, that’s why we want to show you Darky Artist’s illustrations, which could make us all think about how Disney characters would look if they had actually been born into our world.
1. Although we love the result, it would also have been great to see Mulan disguised as a man.
2. Shang is a man of action.
3. Anna keeps her beautiful freckles and her happy smile.
4. With this appearance, we do not understand how Anna did not fall in love at first sight with Kristoff.
5. Elsa about to sing “Let It Go”
6. Many wish they could fly on the magic carpet with Aladdin instead of Jasmine.
7. Jasmine looks beautiful just like a real princess.
8. Pocahontas maintains her seriousness and her deep gaze.
9. John Smith looks serious and thoughtful.
10. Even the realistic touch cannot hide Merida’s adventurous spirit.
11. She doesn’t look like a Cinderella who is willing to take orders.
12. No matter how you look at it, Peter Pan looks like a kid who’s about to pull a prank.
13. Tinkerbell is beautiful and adorable at the same time.
14. Even in her realistic version, the name “Belle” still suits her.
15. Tarzan, the king of the jungle... and of our hearts.
16. With those eyes, Princess Aurora should never close them, not even to sleep.
17. Does her hair also shine when she sings?
18. Princess Aurora woke up with a kiss and married Prince Philip. For the rest of humanity, this would only happen while we were still asleep, in our dreams.
19. The Evil Queen thinking about giving an apple to Snow White
20. No need to resort to a mirror, there’s no doubt that Snow White is the fairest of them all.
21. Will this realistic version of Ariel also use a fork as a comb for her hair?
22. Moana can win the heart of Te Fiti (and all of us) with just a smile.
23. Looking at it this way, we now understand why Prince Naveen was such a heartbreaker in the film.
24. Undoubtedly, Tiana’s beauty could conquer the heart of any prince, especially the toads.
How do you imagine some other Disney characters would look in real life? Do you think they’d look like the ones this artist recreated?