20 Pics That Prove Having a Child Is a Risky but Love-Filled Adventure
Having a child is probably one of the most transformative experiences in life. Rest, leisure, independence, schedules — everything is completely disrupted with the arrival of these special little people. But if there’s one thing that most parents emphasize, it’s that raising a child made them discover a love they had never felt before.
Bright Side surfed the Internet and compiled 20 photos that illustrate what it feels like and how life changes after having a child.
1. “Almost 2 and hasn’t fallen asleep on my chest for a while. I declined to put her in bed just to soak it up.”
2. “I cannot believe I created this beautiful guy. And all of the amazing things my body continues to do to care for him is truly empowering.”
3. “Tell me you’re a parent without telling me you’re a parent. Please excuse the messy hair; it’s Sunday and I just don’t care.”
4. “How to get your 3-year-old to take a nap, ’camping’”
5. “Everyone cools down chicken nuggets for their toddler like this, right?”
6. “I just wanted to lay down and drink water to ease my morning sickness, then my toddler tossed a puzzle piece in my cup. 🙄😂😂”
7. “Literal blood, sweat, and tears went into putting this together, but that smile makes it all worth it. First ’big girl bed’ — proud dad moment!”
8. “The things you do to appease a crying 3-year-old”
9. “No sleep, fewer showers, less gym and free time, but I’d give it all up again for silly moments like this with my boy.”
10. “How to say you have a newborn without saying you have a newborn”
11. “Being a father is more than just rocking the same kicks, but we do that too. 🔥”
12. “My daughter is 5 months old today and this pretty much sums everything up. She has shown me a level of love I didn’t know existed. And also a level of patience I never knew I had.”
13. “When all the friends need to go for a ride — this is the only way I can get her to nap.”
14. “’Having a son is fun,’ they said. Okay, fine, it is.”
15. “The little lady has found a new favorite resting spot.”
16. “The first time in the Pacific Ocean for both of us!”
17. “I call this masterpiece: ’Life with bad lighting.’”
18. “The best part of my days off: daddy/daughter time while my wife sleeps in! She’s my little breakfast buddy. ❤️”
19. “Officially a mom!!! Someone is happy to be out. :)”
20. “I asked my son to stop staring at me in the bathroom and this was his solution. He’s almost 2.”
What do you think is the most transformative thing about having a child? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
Subscribe to our podcast on Spotify or Apple podcasts to enjoy our best stories and give a real treat to your ears.
Preview photo credit LebenTheNinja / Reddit
Bright Side/Family & kids/20 Pics That Prove Having a Child Is a Risky but Love-Filled Adventure
Share This Article