18 Famous Women Who Redesigned Haute Couture Dresses and Conquered Everyone’s Heart
The influence of celebrities on the world is enormous, and there are many examples where collaboration between a famous person and a fashion designer became pivotal. So, it’s no wonder that fashion houses compete with each other to dress certain celebrities in their clothes for important events. Sometimes they are even ready to sacrifice the initial design of their gowns.
At Bright Side, we decided to find out what brands had to change their outfits for some famous women. And we think that some of these gowns became even better.
1. Chloé — Rachel Weisz
2. Schiaparelli — Lady Gaga
3. Emilia Wickstead — Olivia Colman
4. Marchesa — Melissa McCarthy
5. Gucci — Salma Hayek
6. Elie Saab — Camila Cabello
7. Christopher Kane — Cate Blanchett
8. Chanel — Kristen Stewart
9. Alexandre Vauthier — Beyoncé
10. Céline — Amy Adams
11. Oscar de la Renta — Jennifer Lawrence
12. Schiaparelli — Emilia Clarke
13. Ralph Lauren — Robin Wright
14. Jean Paul Gaultier — Catherine Deneuve
15. David Koma — Claire Foy
16. Richard Quinn — Zooey Deschanel
17. Zac Posen — Glenn Close
18. Christopher Kane — Rebel Wilson
Which of these outfits became better after the changes, in your opinion? Tell us in the comments below.