10 Gadgets That Will Make Your Home a Safe Haven
Home is a place where everyone wants to be relaxed, carefree, and safe. Today, it’s possible to do this with all the new alarm systems that’ll provide you with a peaceful sleep and peace of mind. To make it easier for you to decide which gadgets to go for, we’ve explored Amazon for you.
1. Your home will be secured in the best possible way with this wireless security system. You don’t have to think about charging the battery for 180 days because it will last that long with just one charge.
4.5 stars out of 5
The camera is made for all weather conditions, and the recording will be in crystal clear 1080p HD. It has a diagonal 135° field of view, and you can see what is happening in and around your home, day or night. It features human detection technology that intelligently detects body shape and face patterns, so you’ll only be alerted if a person approaches your home, not a stray cat or dog.
Promising review: I am very happy with the system, it was easy to install and up and running in less than 20 mins. The battery life seems great too, with only the main camera dropping just one bar in over 2 months. If you can get it at a reduced price like I did, then go for it.
2. You no longer have to think about where to hide your valuables at home. It’ll be easy to use this realistic secret stash can of beans that you can store in your cupboard without raising any suspicions.
4.6 stars out of 5
You can hide money, jewelry, and other valuables in this tin. Original replicas of licensed cans make them ideal for hiding in the kitchen. All you have to do is remove the base to reveal the secret compartment.
Promising review: This is so much like the real thing that you can hide your money in it and nobody will know.
3. Record your surroundings non-stop and store all of the footage on the 1 TB HDD you get with this outdoor security CCTV camera. With it, you will feel safe and peaceful while at home.
4.5 stars out of 5
The system can detect people and cars, line crossing, or region entry detection. It also has a smart search for people and vehicles for faster locating.
The kit includes 4 1080p wired cameras and a DVR. This system captures clear images at a distance of up to 30.5 m (100 ft). The cameras can withstand cold to hot, from −40°C (-40°F) to 60°C (140°F).
Promising review: When cameras arrived, we set them up easily. Clear viewing, easy to use, and quality. I recommend it.
4. This video doorbell is the right solution for all those who want to know who is at their door without having to get up and open it. They can ask Alexa to open the door instead.
4.2 stars out of 5
You can answer your door from your smartphone wherever you are. The system features 1080p HD day and infrared night video and 2-way audio. It also has custom alerts, privacy settings, and a long-lasting battery. You can connect it to your existing doorbell wiring or pair it with a sync module (sold separately) to include live view and 2-way audio on demand.
Promising review: Great item and for the money, it does the trick. I have linked it to my Alexa that calls out if there is someone at the door and the fact that you get notifications on your phone and the ability to talk to people on your phone or Alexa — don’t hesitate, just buy it.
5. Identify people and vehicles with this security camera that features smart motion detection technology. And with high resolution, you will be able to record crystal-clear videos with fine details.
4.5 stars out of 5
This camera will trigger alerts by sending real-time push notifications or email alerts to your device whenever something suspicious is detected. It supports continuous recording, 24/7, when motion is detected or during a scheduled time. It has a night vision range of 30.5 m (100 feet).
Promising review: Absolutely stunning and a great value for the money. I am using it for my home security as the main front door and back garden camera. I must say that I have been blown away by the quality and great features. I was a bit short on a budget so a bit reluctant to buy these cameras as compared to the main brands, but I have just been amazed by everything.
6. Put this secret stash book on your shelf with others and rest easy because no one will know where you hide your valuables in the house.
4.4 stars out of 5
This dictionary is an ideal place to hide passports, important documents, money, jewelry, and valuables because it looks authentic and will blend in perfectly with other books on the shelf.
Promising review: Just perfect for stashing some valuables, your passport, and a bit of cash. Just looks like a dictionary and mixes in with other books perfectly.
7. Mount this medium digital safe on the wall or place it on the floor in a safe location and worry no more. You will have access to all your valuables stored in it easily and securely.
4.6 stars out of 5
This safe is easy to operate because it has an LCD screen and a programmable digital keyboard. The inner base of the safe is lined with a soft material so that the contents inside are stored without damage. It is supplied with 2 keys for manual override if needed. Also, it includes user code and master code functionality.
Promising review: This safe locker with code needs batteries, but it is perfect for locking your stuff inside. It will come with 2 keys in case you forget the passcode. It is perfect for storing your jewelry, medication, or anything valuable to you.
8. With these contact sensors, you will always know when your doors or windows are open. When the battery runs out on the ring alarm contact sensors and motion detectors, Alexa will let you know.
4.7 stars out of 5
These sensors are easily installed without tools with the help of thin magnets. They can be mounted on door or window frames. The sensors require a base station with an alarm bell. Also, they are compatible with 1st and 2nd generation Ring Alarm devices and accessories.
Promising review: Perfect, works great. Just place them out of the way (on the top edge is best). There’s so much thought put into these. They have little adhesive backs on the corners, are so simple to stick up, and are all battery-powered — no messing around. Set up a whole system in under an hour!
9. Keep your keys in a place where no one will find them. This master lock hidden safe is just the place. Besides being useful, it can be a cute detail for your home decor.
4 stars out of 5
This key case is made of durable ABS plastic. The door with a picture frame measures 10×15 cm (4×6 in). The interior of the box has 5 key hooks and you also get mounting hooks.
Promising review: Happy with this item. Good price. Looks good, and is great for secret storage! Would recommend.
10. With the help of this security system core kit with a hub, when the alarm is triggered, you will receive a notification from a real person within a few seconds. She will be at your service to check whether the danger is real or not before contacting the emergency services.
4.2 stars out of 5
The system is available for app-guided installation. You will not need drilling, screwing, or tools. Also, 100 additional sensors can be added to the system to protect every window, door, and corner. Pets won’t trigger the alarm because the motion sensors detect people, not animals, which reduces false alarms.
Promising review: The price was reasonable, but it works great, when the doors or windows are open you get an alert, when a sound or a person is detected you get an alert on your phone instantly, and a video is sent to your phone instantly, if someone is working in your home you can see and speak to them, tech support is good, and you get I think 6 months free home monitoring.
Which of these security systems would make you feel the safest at home?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.