8 Gifts That Baking Fans Would Surely Appreciate
Those of us who like baking often enjoy the process of preparing our favorite desserts just as much as we enjoy the results. However, it’s nice when we can use tools to make baking easier, less messy, and more enjoyable. Amazon offers a wide selection of baking products with good reviews — from mixing bowls to cake decoration sets — that both beginners and professional bakers would appreciate.
1. Baking beans that will help you avoid shrinkage on the crust of your pies. These ceramic beans also help distribute the heat evenly, ensuring better baking. Make your pies even more beautiful and mouth-watering!
The baking beans are simple to use. Place some parchment paper over the pastry and cover with the baking beans. After baking, hand wash the beans, and you can reuse them multiple times.
Promising review: These are really good value for money compared to similar products. The beans are really easy to use and give the best blind baking results. I highly recommend this product. @Anna Rose
Buy the baking beans HERE
Pumpkin pie recipe
- Pumpkin or butternut squash (deseed, peeled, and cut into chunks)
- Sweet shortcrust pastry
- Caster sugar
- Fresh nutmeg (grated)
- Butter (melted)
- Icing sugar
Put the pumpkin in a saucepan, cover it with water, and let it boil. Cover the saucepan with a lid and simmer until the pumpkin is soft, drain and let cool. Heat the oven, cover the tart tin bottom with rolled-out pastry and chill for 15 minutes. Place some parchment paper onto the pastry, cover it with baking beans, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the beans and paper, and then bake the pastry for 10 more minutes (until it is pale golden). Remove from the oven and let it cool.
Push the pumpkin through a sieve; combine salt, sugar, nutmeg, and half the cinnamon. Add the beaten eggs, milk, and melted butter and add these ingredients to the pumpkin purée. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Add it to the tart base and cook until the pumpkin filling has set; let the tart cool. Mix half the cinnamon with the icing sugar and dust the tart before serving.
2. 4-piece set of baking mats with measurement lines that can guide you while you are creating your culinary masterpieces. The mats are made of silicone, they are reusable, non-slip, and non-stick.
The guiding lines printed on the mats will help you bake pastries of any style you want, including macarons, cakes, cookies, and bread.
Promising review: I bought a set of these about a month or so ago to try to get away from single-use products such as tin foil. I use them for everything and absolutely love them, so I bought another set with some smaller ones in too! They are absolutely brilliant. Each of these mats has a different design on it to aid with baking too. The rings design is actually great for rolling out icing for cakes. If I could give more stars, I definitely would. @JB
Buy the set of baking mats HERE
3. Cake decorating kit that includes a turntable, a set of piping bags and nozzles, icing spatula and smoother, cake cutter, cake leveler, and lots of other useful accessories. Decorating your cakes and cupcakes will turn into a pleasure with this full set.
The turntable has a non-slip base for better control and a removable platform for easier cleaning. It revolves clockwise and anti-clockwise, so it’s comfortable to use with both right and left hands.
Promising review: I used this only last week to make my grandson an 18th birthday cake. The turntable is just what I wanted. You also get loads of accessories, and I would recommend it to anyone. Great value for the price. @Margaret Holland
Buy the cake decorating kit HERE
4. Set of 3 stainless-steel mixing bowls with pouring spouts and non-slip silicone base for steady usage. Measuring guide markings make cooking easier, while their stackable design saves space in the kitchen.
The bowls have multicolored bottoms and are dishwasher-safe.
Promising review: Now I had a chance to use them and have to say they are amazing. I’m so glad I got these; they’re sturdy in use, don’t wobble all over while you are mixing (I use an electric hand whisk), and they are so easy to clean. No marks from the whisks either, so fully happy with them! Just brilliant. @Mrs G.
Buy the mixing bowls HERE
5. Stainless steel cooling racks that will let you cool your cakes and pastries, no matter how many of them you have. The racks are oven and dishwasher-safe and made of non-toxic materials, so you can be sure that no toxic chemicals will get into your food.
The 3 racks can be used together at the same time or individually. They also collapse into one compact piece for storage, which will save you space.
Promising review: I don’t have a lot of worktop space in my kitchen. I also enjoy baking, but struggle with space to cool things down. When I saw this, I was amazed that such a thing had been invented.
It’s sturdy and easy to use. I love the fact it’s totally adjustable — all 3 racks can be used at the same time or individually. It’s saved me so much space! I 100% recommend to anyone who struggles with space, or even to anyone who likes to be neat and organized. @Jade
Buy the cooling racks HERE
6. Set of 5 square cake pans with removable bottoms and metal handles that will let you bake cakes of different sizes with ease. The pans are non-stick and made of high-quality materials that withstand high temperatures inside the oven.
Apart from the oven, these pans can also be used in the freezer and in the dishwasher.
Promising review: Very useful set, decent quality, easy to use, cleans up well after using. Nice depth, too, will get plenty of use in our home. Packing box is nice and strong too, will protect them for years to come. Happy baking! @T. V. Warren
Buy the cake pans HERE
7. 6-speed tilt-head mixer with a stainless steel bowl that comes together with a dough hook, flat beater, whisk, and splash guard.
The 1500W motor makes this mixer powerful, while 6 adjustable speeds will help you cook different recipes in the best possible way. The sturdy dough hook imitates hand kneading, which will help you make high-quality dough.
Promising review: I purchased this mixer based on positive reviews, and I’m not disappointed. Easy to use with a powerful but relatively quiet motor, at least the motor didn’t scare my cat, who doesn’t like noisy appliances. So far, I’ve used the whisk only, and that was big enough to reach the bottom of the bowl. All in all, a successful buy. @Eileen
Buy the mixer HERE
8. Baking pan with dividers that is just perfect for brownies and other types of cakes. There’s no need to cut your cake, as this baking tray will do it for you!
High-quality carbon steel and Teflon coating make the pan durable and easy to clean. Your cakes won’t stick to it.
Promising review: Absolutely fantastic pan! My brownies cook perfectly every time now. The divider helps as it portions the mixture up, and when they are cooked, there’s no need to cut because it’s already done. Fantastic little pan, so pleased with it. @Emily Garrett
Buy the baking pan with dividers HERE
Do you like baking? What is your favorite recipe?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.