9 Themed Products for Melomaniacs That Are Like Music to Our Ears
Music can be different things: a universal language, a way to relax and soothe, or cheer up and stir. Our taste for it changes during a lifetime, reflecting our needs and emotional state. For instance, going through puberty, we prefer something “intense.” Later in life, our preferences can soften and become more “mellow.” To express our love for music, we created a list of musically themed items that can be useful for everyone, no matter what music you prefer.
You can organize your space with style — this holder is both beautiful and useful. Although it is made of metal, it is rather lightweight.
I bought this for my other half, who loves guitars. He loves it. It’s a nice addition to his man cave, but would look good anywhere in the home or office. Could be used for pens, paint, makeup brushes, etc. — toomuchwater
Buy the pencil holder HERE
2. Antiskid coasters are a must, and not only for music fans. They feel like vinyl and look authentic. You might want to buy a couple of packs — for yourself and your friends: “This is the third time I’ve ordered these and, each time, they have been perfect. Quality is great, price is fantastic, well worth getting, people!”
These coasters look like vinyl records. They are wide enough for big mugs. The set consists of six different label designs that are witty and well-made.
Fun item to bring back memories of the vinyl record 5***** - Mrs. Kelly Allison
Coaster delight. I bought these as a gimmicky gift for my sister, who worked in the record industry for years, absolutely delighted with them. — Peter Woods
Buy the coasters HERE
3. Guitar teaspoons. Each one of them represents an art piece. “If more people smiled because they stirred tea with a tiny (an ant-sized) guitar, then the world would be a better place. The Rolling Stones themselves have probably said, ’we have these to stir our green tea’ at some point. Or not, but they should.”
The spoons are dishwasher safe. The construction of a spoon is durable and strong and can last for years.
I bought these on behalf of my mom for my husband’s birthday (he loves 3 things: guitars, coffee, and wrestling lol). The spoons were just a little silly, something to go with his other gifts, but he absolutely loves them! They look as they do in the pics on the site page. They do come in plastic covers, but I’m guessing that’s, so they don’t tarnish each other during postage. Never thought I would see my husband so happy to receive spoons. — zoe
Buy the spoons HERE
The product is licensed by Marshall. It comes with 4 guitar plug keychains and includes a wall mounting kit.
Superb 5*. This product surpassed my expectations. What I was expecting, I will be honest, was a cheap plasticky product. What I GOT was a well-made, sturdy product that has no problem handling my jailers-style bunch of keys! I did get a tad uppity when I couldn’t find the key jacks or the screws, but that was soon solved by sliding the back cover down and off. No need to get all handy with a crowbar or screwdriver. Nestled inside, perfectly wrapped, were the key jacks and fixtures :)
If you are looking for a present for a guitar fanatic; or something just a bit out of the ordinary, this is ideal. It’s brilliant, unusual and I love it. I shall air guitar every time I hang my keys. — Kate W.
Buy the key holder HERE
A fairly long USB cable is included. The light is eye-catching and safe. A perfect gift for a guitar fan.
Dad loved it!!! Bought it for my dad for Father’s Day as he is a big guitar fan. He loves it and says it’s relaxing and just enough light for a good atmosphere. The color changing is a bonus. — Stuart
Buy the guitar light HERE
6. A beautiful musically-themed mug with a creative guitar handle. Be careful not to put it in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven. “This product is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it as a gift, and it doesn’t disappoint. Excellent packaging. I would definitely recommend it to others and would buy it again from this company. So happy with my purchase. Love it.”
The mug is made of bone china. It is safe and quite sturdy. Perfect for different kinds of tea or coffee. Hand washes only.
I purchased this cup/mug as a birthday present for my uncle, and he loved it and has already used it.
It came in a lovely box, which I thought was a lovely touch. It meant it arrived safely and was packed well. It was fairly pricey, but the detail was really good, and, as I said, he used it already and has not complained, so it obviously works well as a cup too. You can just about see the box in my photograph. As you can see, it’s a well-presented box. Overall, I would definitely buy another one! Makes a beautiful gift. — dash fan
Buy the mug HERE
7. Vintage guitar-shaped hooks can be a great decorative element in the room. They are handy and eye-catching: “Brilliant product, perfect size, easy to put up and look great. Have used two of them on the back of my son’s bedroom door for hanging up his dressing gown and spare bags. Have yet to decide on the third one. Would highly recommend it. Packaged well, delivered quickly. No issues.”
A set of 3 pieces looks like an amazing gift for a music lover. It is made of extremely durable materials: metal and resin.
They are easy to install and hold sufficient weight to hang jackets, towels, etc. Looks really good! — Laura Durham
Buy the hooks HERE
8. Funny non-slip socks that are a great gift for a creative person. The breathable material makes them suitable for everyday use.
Good quality and a variety of designs. They’re made of 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, and 3% elastane. Hand washes only.
Beautifully packaged. Arrived well within time and beautifully packaged in a brown card box! A fantastic gift and quality far exceeded expectations. Can highly recommend it. — Happy shopper
Buy the socks HERE
A piece of art in the form of a card. There are different designs for any taste and theme.
Bought it for an upcoming birthday, so I haven’t used it yet, but the quality is very good. An unusual card and well-made. Would highly recommend it. — D Cutts
Buy the card HERE
What kind of music do you like? How did your musical taste change throughout time?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.