15 Furry Trespassers That Popped Out of Nowhere Just to Make Us Smile
Cats and dogs are perhaps the animals we see most often. However, there are many other more exotic creatures that can suddenly pop into our gardens, balconies, or while we’re taking a walk in the park. You never know when you might run into a raccoon, a macaw, or a friendly deer. In any case, if you weren’t looking for them before, maybe you will after reading this article!
Bright Side made a compilation of 15 animals that popped out of nowhere to say hi and totally made our day a little brighter. Keep your eyes open from now on, you might also run into a furry friend!
1. “This chipmunk came and sat in the chair on my front porch to eat his acorn.”
2. “My son found a pink grasshopper.”
3. “This lizard sleeps in the same spot on my pineapple plant every night. I’ve named him Ringo.”
4. “This random one-legged bird fell out of the sky onto my canopy. It just stared at me for a long while, then flew to the neighbor’s roof.”
5. “I got a high-five (four, actually) from this tiny frog today.”
6. “A macaw resting on my balcony.”
7. “Looked outside to see a bird looking into my house.”
8. “I once woke up and there was a raccoon outside my window.”
9. “Met this pretty lady on my walk today.”
10. “The baby fox at my grandmother’s house has a friend, and they’re chasing each other.”
11. “I found five newborn blue-tongued skinks under a pile of shoes.”
12. “My cat and a passing-through deer locked eyes for about 5 minutes. I think it was the highlight of my cat’s entire life”
13. “Twelve, count ’em, twelve trash pandas!”
14. “A big goofy boy!”
15. “My mother put a house out for a stray cat in the neighborhood. This isn’t the cat she was expecting to find”
Have you ever run into a friendly trespasser like these? What animal was it?