17 Emotional Cats and Dogs Whose Faces Say It All
Pets can’t speak, but they don’t really have to. Whether they feel hyper-cheerful or truly frustrated, or whether they judge us or suspect something, we can clearly see it all on their eloquent faces. Being so openhearted and sincere, they can easily make us do what they want with just one look, and they continue to master this art day by day.
Here at Bright Side we’ve picked these 17 cats and dogs for you who simply can’t hide their feelings and show them to the whole world.
1. “My cat was not impressed when a fox stopped by.”
2. “She just bit my finger and I was not happy about it!”
3. “We tried taking a family photo.”
4. “We accidentally fed him twice this morning... This was his face when we figured it out.”
5. “Moose looks like he belongs on a wanted poster.”
6. “My sister’s cat was not in the mood for a selfie.”
7. “2 days ago, my wife’s lifelong best friend Whiskey turned 21. Today, he blessed me with this moment.”
8. “I work as a dog groomer and I thought showing everyone how amazing this pup is would be a great first post.”
9. “My cat’s face before her bath”
10. “Her face after I told her that was not her bed and she needed to give it back”
11. “My dog when I finally get home from work”
12. “She is constantly judging my driving.”
13. “My friend’s cat just sits there and judges you.”
14. “My dog’s facial expressions when I didn’t turn toward the dog park”
15. “Adopted this little dude yesterday. He’s been in a shelter for his whole life and he looks pretty happy to go to his first home.”
16. “He gives me this face every day when I get home from work.”
17. “Andi has been my best friend for over 11 years! She gives great smiles when she gets face scritches.”
Is your pet good at showing emotions? If you have a picture of your emotional pet, feel free to share it with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit Agent4777 / Reddit
Bright Side/Animals/17 Emotional Cats and Dogs Whose Faces Say It All
Share This Article