20 Eccentric Dogs That Are Convinced They’re Cats
It is no surprise to anyone to find out that dogs have a natural gift for brightening up our lives. This can be due to their beauty or to their peculiar personality quirks that sometimes overcome all sorts of limits and lead them to act like their own “worst” enemies: cats. There are no boundaries to what a dog can do, it seems!
Bright Side found pictures of 20 dogs that seem to have an inner cat and aren’t afraid to show it. And there’s no doubt these could steal the hearts of many, in the blink of an eye.
1. “I think my dog may have been a cat in her past life. I give you dogloaf.”
2. “My dog thinks she’s a cat.”
3. “Capone’s older brother is a cat, so he thinks he is a cat as well. He likes to spy on evil neighbor dogs in the yard from the toy table.”
4. “That’s so convenient. So, when you get home, it just folds away like one of those bikes?”
5. “I think someone replaced my dog with a cat.”
6. “This is Bell. She lives with 3 cats and at 4:45, she watches for her dad.”
7. “I think I have a cat, not a dog.”
8. “My dog might be learning some things from my cat.”
9." Ernie wondering when the dog started thinking this was a shared cat condo."
10. “Does anyone else’s dog think they’re a cat?”
11. “Definitely has the spirit of a cat. ’If I fits, I sits.’”
12. Who said the cat was the only one allowed to do this?
13. “My 50 lb dog thinks he’s a cat.”
14. “Someone has been hanging out with the cats next door.”
15. “Meet Cedar, he sometimes thinks he’s a bird or a cat while he watches the neighborhood.”
16. “That’s a total cat move right there...”
17. “My cat friend sits in box, so I sits in box. Mom says I’m the best doggo.”
18. “I think my cat is having a bad influence on my pup...”
19. “Waffles, the rare cat-dog”
20. “Good morning everyone 👋🏻 🐾”
Do you have or have you met a dog that acts like a cat? We would love to see pictures of it! Share them with the audience in the comment section. If there are enough pictures, we might do an article about your pet too!