20 Photos That Prove Pets Can Get Jealous of Their Owners
There are moments of pet jealousy that we won’t easily forget. Whether it is when their favorite owner gives more attention to another pet or when you capture one of their priceless facial expressions on film — it seems our pets aren’t that much different from us. Jealousy can rear its ugly (or cute) head at the most unexpected moments.
Bright Side found the best examples of people who shared the experience of how their pets reacted when they claimed their owners forever.
1. “She is jealous of me when I pet her brother.”
2. “My wife’s dog is jealously guarding her while she sleeps.”
3. “He gets jealous when I take our new dog for a walk.”
4. “Leave my mommy alone.”
5. Jealous of missing out on all the attention the rescued cat now receives
6. Jealously watching the cat get more of his owner’s free time
7. They are not ok with me taking only the dog for a walk.
8. Even taking a picture can bring up jealousy.
9. His jealousy is reaching its highest levels, he won’t let his owner close the bathroom door.
10. Just a bit jealous of his new tiny owner.
11. Hugging only his brother is not a good idea.
12. Jealously telling his owner that he wants a bath too.
13. He gets like this when his owner gives his attention to the cat.
14. Jealous of his little owner’s special seat
15. “I am not very into my new little owner.”
16. My dog showing my girlfriend that I am his...
17. His mom is not giving him snuggles... and he is not so happy about it.
18. “Jealously guarding his horde of yarn.”
19. The 4 stages of jealousy
20. Missing out on the kisses
Do you have a pet that gets jealous of you? Were you able to catch that moment on camera? If yes, share them with us to brighten up our day.