22 Terribly Cute Pets Who Are Evolving Into Humans
Scientists have discovered that animals do like to act like their human friends. Like babies, they have a tendency to mimic what we do so that they feel closer to us. So, next time you catch your pet sitting next to you on the couch watching TV, don’t be too surprised.
Bright Side would like to present to you 22 pets that act in the most adorably human-like way. We’ve never seen anything like it.
1. Waiting for bae to text.
2. When your mom’s asleep and you’re watching Friends:
3. Just watching Stranger Things like the rest of the world.
4. “Hey girl, check out my brand new truck.”
5. ’Cause plumbers are expensive.
6. “Hmm, what should I watch tonight?”
7. Who said yoga is only for humans?
8. “Just let me finish my Dan Brown book.”
9. When your guests said they’d be there at 8:00 and it’s 8:30:
10. “Hey, is the water hot yet?”
11. Car trouble?
12. “This steak is divine!”
13. Can someone bring a tall chair to this kitten?
14. Working with deadlines is hard.
15. “These pancakes could be a bit fluffier.”
16. The coolest driver in town
17. Representing the cute pups team at the next World Cup
18. We’d like to know the address of this salon.
19. Check these legs out.
20. Say “cheese”!
21. “Where in the world is my car?”
22. “Come on, it’s not bedtime yet.”
Which one of the above images surprised you the most? Does your pet act like a human sometimes? Please tell us more about your pet’s human habits down in the comment section.