Reddit Users Share 16 Times Pets Made Their Life a Bit Sweeter
Meeting our pet for the first time, hugging our dog after a day of hard work, seeing a long-awaited smile on our cat’s face — all these precious moments that are stored in our memories can make us feel warm and fuzzy, even on the coldest of days. So let’s take a look at some photos that people managed to take in order to keep these memories alive forever.
Bright Side hopes that these 16 photos will make you feel a bit better. And don’t forget to hug your pets after reading this article.
16. “I’m a flight attendant and this was my first passenger this morning.”
15. “My kitten likes to be held like a baby.”
14. “This little guy started hanging around my brother while he was working on a car, which means my brother made friends with a falcon.”
13. This is what a happy rescued dog looks like.
12. “Today I made the best decision of my life.”
11. This is what true love means.
10. “Most of our friends don’t believe we have a cat. We don’t see him much either as he mostly hides behind the bed. Today, he was brave enough to come out for pets.”
9. Have you ever had a yawn so good, you got this happy?
8. “My daughter was snuggling our rescue pup under her hoodie when I walked into the room. Then she tried to get to me.”
7. “My dog when I finally get home from work”
6. “Milly helps my mom with all the things around the house.”
5. “My daughter has been asking every Christmas and birthday for 5 years for her dream dog. This week we adopted her new best friend.”
4. “Billie never understood why I had a set of keys to bring in the car and she didn’t. I got her a set of her own and now she insists on bringing them anytime we go for a drive.”
3. “My neighbor’s dog peeking through the fence to say hello”
2. “My girl brought me a pencil while I was drawing.”
1. “My dad and his ’step cat’ watching YouTube”
What “aww” moments have you had recently? We’d like to see your photos and stories in the comments!