13 Irritating Things We Face Every Day That Don’t Seem to Disappear
Everything flows, everything changes, but some things just won’t go away despite all our technological progress. For example, vinyl records are back in style. There are some things should’ve disappeared a long time ago, but they’re still trying to stay afloat and irritate everyone who has to deal with them.
2. First-come, first-served basis
3. Paper tickets and receipts
4. A table that is filled with an enormous amount of food only on the holidays
5. Being proud of ignoring the trends
6. Not sharing important information with clients
7. Making fun of fan fiction
8. ...or any other type of art
9. Workaholism that harms you
10. Intrusive small talk
11. Disrespect for the personal space of others
12. Collecting old, useless stuff
13. Unnaturally thin eyebrows
What things seem to be so outdated that it’s time to completely erase them from our everyday lives?