15+ Pics That Prove Happiness Comes in Different Shapes and Colors
Sometimes, it can take the simplest of things to make our day. From small wins, like animals being reunited, to life-changing events, like a career move; happiness really does come in all shapes and sizes.
At Bright Side, we love to see inspiring and feel-good stories and the extraordinary things people can achieve. So today, we’ve found 18 examples of happiness to lift your spirits!
1. “I reunited with my doggos after a year away at college.”
2. “Been having a really hard time this semester but finally did well on a test this morning.”
3. “I created my first coloring book recently and today someone told me it helped them relax during a stressful life event.”
4. “Growing up, I was never considered athletic. Finished my first half-marathon this weekend and couldn’t be happier!”
5. “I don’t think I’ll be able to take a better picture of my wife and our boy.”
6. “Got paid for the first time ever tonight to do the one thing I truly love, stand-up comedy.”
7. “I work at a local animal shelter. Iris wouldn’t let me put her back down during the entirety of my shift.”
8. “Wanted to post that I finally started to lose the weight I’ve gained.”
9. “Chubbs got lost in a move over 7 years ago. Today we were reunited.”
10. “This past week I went on horseback and feel a spark of life and passion in me again.”
11. “As a kid, I dreamed of working on film sets. I just wrapped my first real movie as a department head.”
12. “What to expect when expecting: my housemate and her beloved doggo”
13. “Ran my first half-marathon! It feels so good to challenge yourself and pull through.”
14. “For my fiftieth birthday, I published my first book. You’re never too old to reach your dreams.”
15. “I was a veterinary technician until I retired due to illness. Today I started a job at an avian raptor rescue!”
16. “Enjoying a beautiful hike after finding out that there is no more stage 4 colon cancer in my body!!!”
17. “I’m a mermaid performer and recently gave birth at 35 to a miracle rainbow baby despite endometriosis.”
18. “My cat got out last week, and I thought I would never see her again, but she was found tonight!”
What has made you happy recently? Let us know!