15 Times People Blew Our Minds by Solving Problems Like Gods
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Some people really take this saying to heart when facing everyday problems. Like the guy who used a kayak as temporary furniture for his living room or the car owner who disguised his vehicle’s paint scrape with very creative sticker placement.
Bright Side put together some of the best photos of people who improvised and succeeded.
1. “My brother wanted to measure the trees in his yard. This is how he did it.”
2. “How Canadians use hockey sticks to pay by debit at the drive-through”
3. “Crazy sore muscles but no bath tub? Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.”
4. “He hates water in his ears so we found a solution.”
5. “Don’t forget your lunch!”
6. “How I fixed my dryer when it stopped working...”
7. “I wasn’t sure if my package was under 16 oz for mailbox use and there were no scales at home.”
8. “It stormed during the eclipse so my dad improvised.”
9. “My coworker forgot her contact lens case.”
10. “My friend’s son is 5 years old and this is how he fills a water bottle.”
11. “It was pouring the other day and I didn’t want him to get soaked.”
12. “Moved into my first apartment and realized I lacked adequate furniture.”
13. That’s one way to fix it...
14. “When you have to wash your hair but your makeup is on point. I’m an innovator.”
15. “Big problems require big solutions.”
What’s the most inventive way you’ve ever solved a problem? Tell us your best hacks and show us photos of your achievements in the comments. We’ll be waiting!
Preview photo credit eleanor61 / Reddit