19 Pics Proving It’s the Little Things That Surprise Us the Most
We can never look at an eye the same way again after seeing one with stitches in it after an operation. Even the most basic things, like the size of a moose’s tooth or what wasabi actually looks like, can captivate us. When we think we’ve seen it all, one photo can throw a wrench in the works and make us question everything.
Bright Side has found some of the most unusual photos that can turn your world upside down with the most simple, everyday objects.
1. “This is a truck carrying the signs you see on the interstate.”
2. “My girlfriend recently got a cornea transplant. Here is a high res image of the stitches in her eye.”
3. These are old clay chimney networks that lead off to the inside walls on each floor.
4. “The inside of this pink pearl apple”
5. A rare albino Northern Cardinal
6. A close-up photo of tomato crates suddenly looks like a city.
7. What real wasabi looks like
8. What the inside of a guitar looks like
9. We very rarely see the sun this way.
10. This is what the inside of an inflatable mattress looks like.
11. A moose’s tooth up close
12. “A crispy cucumber after being forgotten about at the back of the fridge”
13. The actual size of fire hydrants
14. “You can tell the prescription for my left eye is more powerful than the one for my right.”
15. Looks like the Windows XP hill.
16. “Crocodile bread in a bakery in Vietnam.”
17. “The inside of my frozen grape.”
18. “This is what broccoli looks like if you don’t harvest it.”
19. “The sun shining through my fish tank aligned perfectly on each knob.”
What have you seen that has left you flabbergasted? What are your top 3 favorite photos here?