17 People Whose Day Was Brightened Up by Small Things
Sonya Levien once said, “Small things have a way of overmastering the great. This small press can destroy a kingdom.” You don’t have to wait for something grand to happen and skyrocket your mood. You can keep your eyes open and notice all the small things that you might take for granted. They may not be able to change your life, but they offer a breath of fresh air.
Bright Side collected 17 pictures that are guaranteed to make your day, even if you feel a little gloomier than usual.
1. “I’m fairly certain my dog got a goodbye kiss from my girlfriend this morning.”
2. “My wife said everything suddenly went quiet. Looked up from my laptop to see this.”
3. “Rather than cutting down this tree for the power line, they simply carved a hole.”
4. “I can see my reflection in this picture of my cat.”
5. “Discovered 13 paper cranes in my university library.”
6. “A succulent growing out of a book at the Mitchell park domes in Milwaukee”
7. “Thanksgiving dinner at the shelter”
8. “I like to leave the change I get from vending machines just in case anyone comes up short.”
9. “I ordered food and they wrote this on the bag.”
10. “A 4-leaf clover my great-grandmother found in 1922 in her diary”
11. “I opened the mustard bottle and a heart popped right out.”
12. “My favorite heifer has a heart on the side of her neck.”
13. “A mother owl with her kids”
14. “A friendly neighborhood dog by a sign saying you can pet the friendly neighborhood dog”
15. “This heart between rocks in Corsica”
16. “4-year-old: ’Guinea pig is cold!’ Wife: ’On it!’ 2 hours later...”
17. “I ate this dim sum, a pig face steamed creamy custard bun!”
Has your mood been lifted after seeing the images above? Which pics, in particular, put a smile on your face?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!