17 Pics That Remind Us the World Is Full of Warmth
Photographs have the power to evoke emotions — including heartfelt ones. That’s why when we see pictures of animals all cuddled up with people, kids doing sweet gestures, or other images that radiate pure happiness, we get a warm and fuzzy feeling, like sipping on a hot cup of cocoa on a cold, rainy day.
Bright Side put together this album of aww-worthy photos that are overflowing with so many good vibes, they’ll warm your hearts too.
1. “I’m stuck on the ground outside because a baby squirrel ran up to me. It climbed in my lap and went to sleep.”
2. “Uh-oh, we don’t have a dog, and I think my daughter is trying to tell me something.”
3. “The house was way too quiet while the foster kittens were out having playtime with my boyfriend.”
“I walked into the living room and found everyone like this.”
4. This dog that wants to smother people with free kisses
5. “My family was ignoring my grandmom when the dance floor opened up. However, my soon-to-be husband noticed.”
“Haven’t seen her smile like that in ages.”
6. “Found this 4-week-old kitten in the cold yesterday. I think he adopted us now. Fed him, gave him water and bathed him. So adorable!”
7. “My cats like to stick together when it gets cold, it’s too cute.”
8. “Pippet fell asleep in this blanket, so I fanned out the tail and made her a ’mer-puppy.’”
9. “When being a kitty foster parent becomes permanent...”
10. “My dad drove a school bus and recently stopped working. A boy from his bus stopped by his house the other day just to ’talk birds.’”
“They connected on his bus route talking about birds.”
11. “My little kitty fell asleep on my chest.”
12. “Missy always wants to snuggle.”
13. “My wife, dog, and cat all chose my lap as their afternoon nap spot.”
14. “A gift from my son: as a carpenter, this will sit on my wall as long as I live.”
15. “When you’re sick in bed and your cat won’t leave your side”
16. “I’m holding hands with my granddaughter.”
17. “When we lifted the blanket and looked at what was underneath, it was our cat, Dennis! Yes, Bumby is still breathing, lol.”
What kinds of images give you the feeling of warmth and comfort? Do you also have a photo with a beautiful story behind it? Share it with us in the comment section.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!