15 Photos That Perfectly Wrap Up the Struggle of Gift-Giving
Holidays like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or simply someone’s birthday are considered joyful and merry times. But wait, have you already prepared and wrapped all the gifts? Don’t worry — you’re not alone. These pictures will show you both the pain and the fun of gift-giving.
Bright Side has collected 15 examples that perfectly fit the famous saying, “It’s the thought that counts!”
1. You’ll never guess what I have for you!
2. When a lovely Valentine’s Day gift goes absolutely wrong:
3. Nope! According to SpongeBob, it’s imagination.
4. Have you ever seen a biologist trying to be romantic?
5. When you run short of wrapping paper, just add some humor.
6. “Our son wants a duffel bag for Christmas. We decided to give him cash and chocolate chip cookie ingredients, as well.”
7. Gift wrapping has never been my cup of tea, man.
8. You should’ve just given those lottery tickets, Nicole.
9. Looks like a perfect gift for fantasy & jazz lovers.
10. Talent is when you can make a present out of nothing.
11.When all your parents know about your tastes is that you like green and warmth:
12. Here’s a romantic reminder that you’re in trouble:
13. When you’re ashamed of giving small presents, pretend it’s a ukulele.
14. Ladies, never ever ask your husband to wrap gifts.
15. Oh, such a sweet meaning. Hope this guy is alive.
Have you ever encountered problems when it came to choosing a gift? Share your stories in the comments below!