18 Times Perspective Played a Trick on Us and Made Pics Look Completely Different
Sometimes a picture is not as good as 1,000 words, and we have to check every millimeter of the image at least 3 times to understand it. A bad perspective and a wrong angle are the perfect mix to trick our eyes into believing that we’re seeing something far from reality.
At Bright Side, we’ll show you the pictures that, due to bad perspective, confused our brain so much that we took a long time to understand them.
1. “My little guy is growing up too fast!”
2. A woman with a dog’s head or a dog with a woman’s body?
3. “I genuinely thought my car was hovering over the spot.”
4. “The world’s strongest dog breaks his head through cement!”
5. “My son moved his cookies in front of his face as I took our picture on a flight. It looks like I have chubby little baby hands.”
6. “A house in San Francisco”
7. “This is a puddle.”
8. “A perfectly polished car roof”
9. “I laughed so hard at myself, I figured I can’t keep this from the world.”
10. “The great pyramids of Florida”
11. Is the cat on the left too small or is the cat on the right a giant?
12. The garbage bins of the future
13. Probably your most reliable means of transportation nowadays...
14. “The snow on my husband’s car looks like cloth!”
15. “This photo was taken of me at a 5K and it looks like I’m floating.”
16. When you want 2 pets and your house is too small, you adopt a cat-dog...
17. “Heavy snow makes this dog look huge!”
18. “This miniature recliner makes my cat look gigantic.”
Are there any photos that you have trouble understanding no matter how hard you look at them?