18 Unexpected Photos That Show What Real Drama Looks Like
The world would not stop amazing us even if the average life expectancy were more than 200 years old. Incredible things lurk around every corner. So all we have to do is look attentively in order not to miss them.
Bright Side has found 18 pictures from Internet users who wanted to share their moving stories with the world. We hope you have some tissues handy...
1. They must bring good luck to people!
2. “My boyfriend is hugging me and our dog is hugging him.”
3. “A male lizard holding up his girlfriend so she can take a nap”
4. “This is Khaleesi and Django. They’ve been together for 2 years. A perfect couple — or a pupple, if you will!”
5. A couple, separated by an airport window, having a goodbye chat on the phone
6. “So this happened at work and I cried for a good minute.”
7. “This is Argos. He uses an oxygen tank to help him breathe since his heart failed.”
8. “This guy brings his dog to class every day and he just sits there.”
9. Just look at this smile!
10. A baby giraffe born just a few days before gets a kiss from his mother
11. This Starbucks employee spending 15 minutes teaching an older lady how to use their app
12. It must be really hot there!
13. “This wonderful Norwegian Airlines flight attendant helped me with my 2-year-old who was having a complete meltdown on a 7-hour flight.”
14. “A young man came up to our truck today because he was getting ready for his high school prom and didn’t know how to tie his tie. My heart was pretty full watching my partner step in to help him out. This is what it’s all about!”
15. “Yesterday I married my soulmate and our little boy delivered the rings in his wheelchair.”
16. “So my pregnant dog had to get emergency surgery because her puppy wouldn’t come out and it died so she was really depressed. My mom bought her a puppy to make her happy and she thinks it’s her baby and they’ve bonded already.”
17. “My 1-year-old son and my 14-year-old cat had a moment this morning.”
18. “My cat disapproves of human/dog love... I didn’t even know she could make that face...”
What moving things have you seen recently? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit u/nanatalada / reddit