20 Delicate Pics That Feel Like a Mom’s Hug
Not many things can fill our bellies with love and warmth like looking at people or animals having special bonds with each other. Whether it’s animals showing their parental instincts, showing affection for their friends and siblings, or people discovering a whole new level of love for their children, we absolutely can’t get enough of that and how good it makes us feel!
Bright Side’s mission today is to spread as much of those feelings as possible, and hopefully, they will put the biggest smile on your face.
1. “I found this sweet girl abandoned in a barn. I was worried she wouldn’t like the kitten, but she immediately became her mom.”
2. “This is Dudley, I found him alone outside of a building under construction a week ago. I think he is adjusting well!”
3. A baby otter in his tiny pajamas!
4. “This is your friendly reminder that it’s okay if your house is a mess. Take the moment and enjoy the cuddles while you can.”
5. “100% right about my Lab needing a little brother.”
6. “Taken 1.5 months apart... How do I tell him he doesn’t fit anymore?”
7. “My 9-month-old and I have matching birthmarks on the same leg and location.”
8. “My dog and his foster kittens.”
9. “After 7 years trying to get pregnant including 5 years of IVF, we brought a baby boy home today. I’m over the moon!”
10. “The exact moment I decided they need to stay together and failed at fostering.”
11. “I’ve struggled with depression my whole life but seeing my boys cuddle together is one of the most surreal moments of my life.”
12. “My grandma wanted to go to a music festival again. She had a sign on her walker that said ’Free Hugs’ and she got over 300!”
13. “With my son’s autism there is a lot of repetition and routine he uses to find comfort. He has snuggled the same way for 19 years.”
14. “Boo cuddling her wooby. She loves stuffed animals.”
15. “We got a puppy & she has taken to protecting our newest foster son. Sleeping near, guarding him & his crib at night. Laying over him.”
16. “2 months in and kitten has decided that big dog’s not so bad.”
17. “She wouldn’t let me work, so I tried something.”
18. “She is pretty and she knows it.”
19. “It’s taken 3 weeks, but the aloof floof has finally decided that our daughter is now part of the family.”
20. “How I spent most of my Sunday with my 8-week old daughter.”
Do you have any warm pictures like those in your gallery? We would love to spread this nice feeling further, so please share them with us!
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!