20 Gadgets Under $15 That Can Change Your Home for the Better
Your home can be changed for the better with just a simple touch. A small gadget can forever prevent your sink from contamination. A special soap dispenser will help your toddler to make the process of washing hands easy. And your plants will be saved from dying with the help of a very simple tool.
We at Bright Side believe that making a smart home is not as expensive as we thought and we would like to share some of our finds with you.
1. Tubshroom that protects a tub drain from hair
2. Houseplant sticky-stake-traps that attract insects hiding in plants
3. Dryer vent cleaner to get rid of trapped lint and dust in a dryer
4. Toilet set with a brush for hard-to-reach places, that contains a silicone absorbent mat
5. Toothpaste dispenser to squeeze toothpaste without using your hands
6. Flashlight gloves for working in dark places
7. USB fan with clock LED light
8. Color changing egg timer to control the level of cooked eggs
9. Microfiber floor mop with a refillable spray bottle that makes the process of cleaning easier
10. Silicone gap cover that has multiple uses
11. Lazy arm smartphone holder that can be perfect for your kitchen
12. Universal drain stopper
13. Mini portable desktop vacuum to clean your notebook PC
14. Sleep-friendly wireless charger
15. Stone to hide your keys in
16. Universal splash filter faucet that can rotate 720°
17. Fridge cleaner and deodorizer
18. Egg-maker and food steamer
19. Dishwashing gloves to wash dishes without a sponge
20. Automatic soap dispenser so your kids can wash their hands easily
Which product would you like to buy? Which devices do you have at home that make your life much easier?