20 Girls Whose Online Shopping Expectations Met a Harsh Reality
Perhaps every respectable person today has had a sad experience in online shopping. Otherwise, how can we explain the fact that dozens or even hundreds of “lucky ones” swear to never buy anything online ever again?
We at Bright Side came across 20 girls for whom online shopping turned into a lottery — and they got a losing ticket.
1. “It seems something has gone wrong here.”
2. “It was supposed to be a “mid-weight knit sweater.”
3. “Ordered this costume for my 5-year-old...”
4. “What was I thinking when I was buying this non-refundable potato sack for $60?”
5. “ОK, can anybody recommend anywhere I can get my head shrunk?”
6. “What I wanted vs what I got — the wedding is tomorrow.”
7. “I DONUT recommend to buy it online.”
8. When you were buying a dress for yourself but got one for your daughter:
9. “My sister ordered boots for her Halloween costume and this is what came in the mail...”
10. “I ordered my birthday outfit and wanted to cry, y’all.”
11. “Online shopping is truly entertaining.”
12. “The very rare occasion when the plus size item you ordered online is way bigger than expected”
“I live in here now.”
13. The dress with a wrap...or not?
14. “I just wanted a nice knit sweater for the winter season and instead, I got a spandex long-sleeve shirt.”
15. “As you might have already guessed, I’m going to ask for a refund.”
16. “Do they think I’m Slenderman?!”
17. “I bought a dress to go to a wedding and when I saw it, I was shocked.”
18. “The seller claims this is the same skirt that I ordered.”
19. “I learned my lesson to never order a prom dress online again.”
20. “How do you expect me to fit my body into this supposed size 8 dress?”
“Update: fits nicely around my leg!”
Have you ever found yourself in the same situation? Please share your photos in the comments if you’ve saved them.