12 Girls Whose Online Shopping Expectations Met a Harsh Reality
Perhaps every respectable person today has had a sad experience in online shopping. Otherwise, how can we explain the fact that dozens or even hundreds of “lucky ones” swear to never buy anything online ever again?
We at Bright Side came across 12 girls for whom online shopping turned into a lottery — and they got a losing ticket.
1. “It was supposed to be a ’mid-weight knit sweater.’”
2. “What was I thinking when buying this non-refundable potato sack for $60?”
3. “ОK, can anybody recommend anywhere I can get my head shrunk?”
4. “What my sister wanted vs what she got — the wedding is tomorrow.”
5. “I DONUT recommend buying it online.”
6. “My sister ordered boots for her Halloween costume and this is what came in the mail...”
7. “Online shopping is truly entertaining.”
8. “I just wanted a nice knit sweater for the winter season and, instead, I got a spandex long-sleeve shirt.”
9. “As you might have already guessed, I’m going to ask for a refund.”
10. “Do they think I’m Slenderman?!”
11. “The seller claims this is the same skirt I ordered.”
12. “I learned my lesson to never order a prom dress online again.”
Have you ever found yourself in the same situation? Please share your photos in the comments if you’ve saved them.