20 Kids Who Should Get a Medal for Their Test Answers
Trying to come up with a satisfying answer to a question that you don’t really understand was one of the most serious challenges of taking a test at school. And while diligent children were writing what they had learned, the savvy ones were forced to get creative — and sometimes their answers turned out to be brilliant!
Here at Bright Side, we praise kids who think outside the box, and when what they do is not only original but also funny — we just can’t help but want to share these gems with you!
1. “My 8-year-old son takes his homework directions literally.”
2. They forgot to include Ctrl+A.
3. You can’t really argue with that.
4. Nothing special, except for the fact that it’s a math lesson...
5. The kid that’s going places
6. “I was marking my students’ tests and one did this.”
7. Go, go, go!
8. Smart, indeed!
9. Well, they got 2 extra marks!
10. “I hope this kid got an A.”
11. Draw a line to the correct answer.
12. Tough little boy!
13. The kid is smarter than some adults.
14. Well, they’re not wrong.
16. Outstanding advice!
17. The kid that wrote this is my hero. Tacos...
18. Well, technically...
19. She probably did!
20. “I think third-grade math is boring, my son.”
Have you seen any similar answers that are so wrong that they’re actually brilliant? Please share them with us below so we can see what other genius kid answers there are out there.